What's new

Zeus X RTA

Looks sexy AF to me!

DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

So my Zeus X arrived yesterday. I built it last night but I was so tired I didn't even try vaping it. I put it to the side and went to bed. I've just gone back to it to see how it vapes.

First and foremost it's definitely one of the sexiest rtas I've seen in a long time. Looks awesome.

I love the removable inner chamber as you can build the deck and place the removable chamber over the deck to see how the coils line up with the airflow holes and to make sure the coils don't make contact with the chimney causing a short. A very nice touch.

Like most rtas - small adjustments can make big differences. And this tank is no different. I used the coils provided and built the coils low to the deck. Flavour is decent but I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that there is room for major improvement. I feel the coils are going to need to be placed higher to maximise the top row of air holes in the roof section of the removable barrel.

The drip tip looks awesome but is not the most functional. The low profile drip tip combined with top airflow makes purging an issue.

Some tanks I can give an almost instant verdict on and others I require more time with. This is the latter. I'm going to need to play with this tank for a few days using my own coils and testing out different coil heights.

Performance wise I couldn't recommend this right now. I need a few days before I can give an informed opinion on its potential performance capabilities.

As far as appearance goes; its one damn saxy piece of kit.

I'll post an update once I've had more time to test it.

So I finally found time to put a second build in it today. Went with fused claptons in Ni80. 2x26g/40g. 5 wraps - 3mm ID @ .178 ohm. I used Coil Master Pro Cotton balls.

I set the coils around 2 mm higher this time. There is an instant noticeable improvement over my first build.

Need a few more tanks thru it and a few more builds but it's definitely a decent tank.

Did I ever mention how damn sexy this thing is?

Right then. My take on the Zeus X. Got mine a few days ago. Just got off my lazy arse and set it up. Duel Ni80 aliens coming in at 0.17 Ohm. loaded with firebolt cotton and prime vapes custard slice, at 90 watts.
Yeah, I like this tank. The top airflow is much better than the dead rabbit top airflow rta. Love the way you only have to turn the top cap half a turn to get it off. No messing about with threads. Flavour, clouds, good.
Just been through a full tank of juice in faster than the speed of light.
I think I nailed this tank on my first build on it.
Definitely a keeper.

Right then. My take on the Zeus X. Got mine a few days ago. Just got off my lazy arse and set it up. Duel Ni80 aliens coming in at 0.17 Ohm. loaded with firebolt cotton and prime vapes custard slice, at 90 watts.
Yeah, I like this tank. The top airflow is much better than the dead rabbit top airflow rta. Love the way you only have to turn the top cap half a turn to get it off. No messing about with threads. Flavour, clouds, good.
Just been through a full tank of juice in faster than the speed of light.
I think I nailed this tank on my first build on it.
Definitely a keeper.

Too late, I've just got another 2 Mantas.

Back
Top Bottom