What's new

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's Excited?

Ello Adam, raffle is To be drawn at 4pm Saturday. Open to over 18s only. Winner must be present. More details will be updated on website over the coming days.

Can i ask @wyrm1973 , will there be improved security on site this year please, not just throughout the camping area but also the site in general ?
Cheers !

Football has always been number 1 for me, if we were at home then it'd be different but we're away. Also with it being 1st game of the season, I've missed football so much. Close season is the worst time of the year for me

My first shift with my old workplace was a football match.

Manning the gate, I was authorised to let one bloke in and out. His wife was pregnant, long story short.

His phone died, he came and left to charge it. Came back, smiling. 'I have a baby daughter' and walked off to watch the game...

Just bought my Vapefest £10 camping ticket.....which cost me £12 including a £1 'admin' fee and a further £1 ' print ticket at home' fee.
Now I know it's only an additional £2.....but in my eyes, the 'principal' is wrong.
Paid it anyway, but when did Ryanair start getting involved with Vapefest :hmm:

Wish I could go.. finish work sat afternoon but no way in hell is public transport etc doable... thought was fri and sat as well not sat and sun?

Can i ask @wyrm1973 , will there be improved security on site this year please, not just throughout the camping area but also the site in general ?
Cheers !

Security will be increased, they will patrol the site but during the night time, of course the focus will be on the camping area.

Is there something specific you're concerned about?

Back
Top Bottom