What's new

UK Vapefest 2016 - Who's Excited?

....oh....and you have to buy your camping tickets by next Friday the 29th.....no 'pay on gate' for camping.

I've got to figure out a way to get my camping ticket a) found somewhere amongst a million emails and b) get it to someone that can print it out for me. [emoji30]

I've got to figure out a way to get my camping ticket a) found somewhere amongst a million emails and b) get it to someone that can print it out for me. [emoji30]

That won't be a problem if you're coming up in the Mentmobil on the Saturday, but if you're going up on the Friday I'm sure there are plenty of apes who could print it off and leave it at the gate for you.

Urghh, more computer related chores! [emoji30] No search option on my email apps. [emoji53]

[emoji856][emoji856][emoji856]
When you have found the ticket in PDF format, you will find it has a unique bar code number. Save it to your smart phone and just show that at the gate, saves printing it off :)

When you have found the ticket in PDF format, you will find it has a unique bar code number. Save it to your smart phone and just show that at the gate, saves printing it off :)

I think I read somewhere on it that it had to be printed out... I could very easily be wrong, but think it's probably safer if I have a paper copy. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom