What's new

Fairwell

MickNewtyleRed

Achiever
Its been a really hard decision but i think my mind has been made up. I have a very stressful life just now and places like this and video gaming helped take the stress away after a hard day. Changes were made here which i thought were gonna be for the good but seems it has just made things worse people being abused and alot of bickering and arguements and to top it off an opinion i made seemed to just be shot down i thought a forum was a place where folk have opinions and helped folk out. There is so many good apes here that are still giving there all to give help and advice but i just find that its becoming a less friendly place to be.

So would like to thank all u guys who have helped me throughout my time here. There is a few loose ends i would like to tie up i.e deals and trades which i will be concluding through pms.

So long apes.

Oh man, I was right getting into the world cup....if you change your mind, we'll still be here

There's always wee spats like what you mention on here every so often. Hard as it can be, just try ignore it.
But give it a few weeks and we'll be back to patter, banter and discussing Teatimes perversion of the week!

Best not to say goodbye, but a 'I'll be back.....' as you will doubtless miss a couple of folks on here and the occasional bit of forum mischief.
There are times when taking a break from the forum can be a damned good thing, there will always be a couple of eejits that no matter what they post will just piss you off, but there are others who, no matter what they type will make your day.

Be seeing you!!

SHEEEEEEEEEEI-TE, cannae believe I'm trying to be nice to a Dundonian that lives in the gray Mordor in the north east.....:17:

:2thumbsup:

There's always wee spats like what you mention on here every so often. Hard as it can be, just try ignore it.
But give it a few weeks and we'll be back to patter, banter and discussing Teatimes perversion of the week!

Best not to say goodbye, but a 'I'll be back.....' as you will doubtless miss a couple of folks on here and the occasional bit of forum mischief.
There are times when taking a break from the forum can be a damned good thing, there will always be a couple of eejits that no matter what they post will just piss you off, but there are others who, no matter what they type will make your day.

Be seeing you!!
Pretty sure I've been one of those eejits on more than one occasion....but I would hate to think someone would leave over it.
@mickdundeered I don't know what was said on what thread, but most things, especially things after closing time, blow over by the morning

Hopefully you will come back after a break.
Many of us have done so.
Myself I have done it a few times but only announced it on the forum the first time.

On any forum where people express opinions, there is bound to be some bickering, it comes and goes in waves depending on what is going on at the time.

Take a break or become a lurker, whatever you need to do, but do not rule out coming back at some time.

Good luck , whatever you do .

Im a 6ft 3 burly scottish man and was nearly reduced to tears at some sickening stuff that i read yesterday. When i first joined this place was amazing no doubt i may be pop in for a read and if things have resumed to the way they where i would definetly come back but as things stand its just not a great place to be

All I'll say is make sure you leave the right way, else they'll have moan about that too...

Back
Top Bottom