What's new

The NEXT BIG POTV Charity Raffle.

Right Ladies and Gents.......... Time to start ramping this up a bit. You must have something you can add? We are short of Accessories...................
Drip Tips
Batteries
Wire
Wick
We could do with Cases for same, Tools, RDAs, RTAs Something nice and Squonky (BF Atties)

Obviously......... Mods Atties....... anything Vape Related.:2thumbsup::worship::D

I'll add a Reo squonker and a Chalice BF atty, wire and wicking material. Cant get to it yet for piccies, its under a mountain of stuff.
Barely used, god knows if it will come in a box, probably not. Im sending it from Belgium and Im a cheapskate.
You may get a Bellyman bonus thrown in, would you want it?
Questionable...

OK

@Rob - you might need to move this :P

but have taken pics and packaged ready to go

Spec:

Box: 18500 dual series
Switch: Benja abalone inlay - new magnets
510: GP PAPS
Condition: Mint

What you get:

The box mod, in a box with the battery case, 2 x shockli 15A cells, spare parts for the switch, an allen key, some stickers, a PFVapes authenticity card ( i made that bit up - its a card with a sticker on it :D courtesy of @gazlynn ) and a pair of genuine Gent coils from @cloudcuckoo

thankfully the merciful @fasteddie600 has agreed to make me a new one ( will be equally awesome but different )

IMG_20160825_190726.jpg
IMG_20160825_190904.jpg
IMG_20160825_191042 (1).jpg
IMG_20160825_191100 (1).jpg

How many tickets do I need to buy to guarantee that it's mine? [emoji6]
Seriously though this raffle can't come soon enough! This is better than any mystery box that others are prepared to throw money at (no offence to those people), but even if I don't win a thing, the mystery will be that my contribution will help to make a difference, no matter how minor to someone somewhere who I'll probably never meet!

How many tickets do I need to buy to guarantee that it's mine? [emoji6]
Seriously though this raffle can't come soon enough! This is better than any mystery box that others are prepared to throw money at (no offence to those people), but even if I don't win a thing, the mystery will be that my contribution will help to make a difference, no matter how minor to someone somewhere who I'll probably never meet!
Statistically all of them lol

I agree mate some real top drawer gear in the raffle

I for one will be bagging far too many tickets for some of the shiny that's been put up!

Statistically all of them lol

I agree mate some real top drawer gear in the raffle

I for one will be bagging far too many tickets for some of the shiny that's been put up!
Haha true story that!!

Absolutely, some great prizes to be had!

I need to stop buying stuff, the prizes are too good to pass.

I'm looking at the Provari, Skeleton Key and that @pfvapes custom mod. Wouldn't turn down some high end gear if it came my way :D

Back
Top Bottom