What's new

The NEXT BIG POTV Charity Raffle.

OK.......... I think I know what I'm doing, so once we have everything sorted with regard to pictures and details, the fun starts, deciding what to put with what to make a nice bundle.:2thumbsup:

The High End Mods will go as Separate Items. At the moment I can see us being able to do about 18 or 20 Bundles and then the High End stuff.:worship:

Bloody marvellous effort from everyone whom has thus far donated. Without you............ It wouldn't be happening!!:worship::worship::worship:

Hope to have VW finished later today... So pics will apear.... With other items

I will be able to add piccies next week. The builder should be finished by then and I can get to the cupboard.

Last edited:
I have just done a "rough" working out and already......... we have enough to make at LEAST 25 Bundles without the High End stuff

hi guys I cant give anything as I have very little myself but I think what your doing is great and will buying some tickets

Thanks SO much @kevin987 :2thumbsup:
That's the name of the game after all, to raise as much as we possibly can for two very worthy causes. Every Ticket Sold is a chance that you may win a Seriously Good Prize too, so something of a result eh? :worship::)2

Thanks SO much @kevin987 :2thumbsup:
That's the name of the game after all, to raise as much as we possibly can for two very worthy causes. Every Ticket Sold is a chance that you may win a Seriously Good Prize too, so something of a result eh? :worship::)2

will be good knowing im giving back a little buy getting some tickets rather then buying some random juices.

Count me in for a ticket or 2, not really got anything worth donating apart from a broken istick 30w, I'll have a look though

Righty Ho!! As of this moment........ we have..............

32 Bundle Prizes. Each bundle contains
1 X Mod, a minimum of 2 Atties, but in most cases 3 and whatever Battery/Batteries are required!!!:2thumbsup:

We then have Individual Mods,, or Complete Setups which produces another 10 Prizes!!:2thumbsup:

And I haven't even started on the Liquids!!!:doh:

This is beginning to look pretty serious stuff.:)

When do tickets go on sale rob ? be nice to give something back to the community and have a chance of winning a prize is a bonus, I'll get as many as I can but getting married in 12 days so money is ...well put it this way we're only having a small room in a registry office and a meal with the 'rents and possibly a night away as its as far as our cash will stretch ...not even having a stag do :( I am also a nervous wreck (she seemingly cool as a cucumber, makes it even scarier ..I think ;))

Back
Top Bottom