What's new

The NEXT BIG POTV Charity Raffle.

We Open for Ticket Sales on the 9th at 10am and Close on the 30th at 10pm @greeny1210 :)
Congrats on the upcoming nuptials :2thumbsup:

Morning apes it's 4am and I have just finished 1 of the POTV charity raffle prizes, it's a one-off 1/18th scale VW flatbed drag van ..... it has places to store your atties and is also an ohms reader and I have even put in front and rear lights that come on when you slide the rear number plate to the right...... just got to give it a clean and put POTV on the number plate and it's ready for a winner..... I will be adding a few other things to this VW flatbed as prizes......here's the pics....hope you like it

1472872131036.jpg

1472872150222.jpg

1472872163083.jpg

..... now for some sleep

.....Update!!!!! I've added more Vape gear to this VW flatbed. ......

Last edited:
Morning apes it's 4am and I have just finished 1 of the POTV charity raffle prizes, it's a one-off 1/18th scale VW flatbed drag van ..... it has places to store your atties and is also an ohms reader and I have even put in front and rear lights that come on when you slide the rear number plate to the right...... just got to give it a clean and put POTV on the number plate and it's ready for a winner..... I will be adding a few other things to this VW flatbed as prizes......here's the pics....hope you like it

View attachment 102828
View attachment 102829
View attachment 102830

..... now for some sleep
Seeing some of your work on here and it's amazing mate! This just confirms it for sure

Fantastic Creation as always @joe clay :worship:
I know Mark will understand what I mean when I say that I now feel that we are almost Ready!!!:2thumbsup: This will grace any vaper's collection and will take Pride of Place.:)

View attachment 102828
View attachment 102829
View attachment 102830

..... now for some sleep

Wow! You've surpassed yourself again. That's definately the star of the raffle.

View attachment 102828
View attachment 102829
View attachment 102830

..... now for some sleep
O
M
Fucking
G

That's the single most coolest thing for vaping I have ever ever seen Mark

#want want want :D

Stunning mate!!!!

View attachment 102828
View attachment 102829
View attachment 102830

..... now for some sleep

WTF. Well that's me in for more tickets. Absolutely stunning @joe clay.

Seriously its that bloody good I feel like opening a b and m just so I can put it on display!

I know just what you mean @pfvapes. I'm wondering whether this may induce some Vendors to buy tickets for just that purpose?

Back
Top Bottom