What's new

The NEXT BIG POTV Charity Raffle.

There are many, many things in this raffle that I would kill to win, but @joe clay you have just knocked them out of the park!!
Top work fella!!!

We cannot thank you all enough for the staggering generosity you have displayed.
But Ladies and Gents............ I am CLOSING The Door on any Further Donations as of NOW! 11am 6th Sept.

You wait till you see what we have on offer!!!

Aw damn, I haven't finished sorting my stuff to donate, major DIY jobs took all my time etc. etc. I was gonna gonna sort and take pics tonight (at work now). Sorry Rob :(

@tootingyoda........... You were already IN Matey so no probs......... BUT........... I really, really, really need the pics and a brief description NO later than tomorrow morning if you can do that? I'm really up against it time wise, otherwise I'd be OK.:2thumbsup:

@junglist and I are starting to list the items and their pics tonight, so I may win some breathing space after that.:)2

@tootingyoda........... You were already IN Matey so no probs......... BUT........... I really, really, really need the pics and a brief description NO later than tomorrow morning if you can do that? I'm really up against it time wise, otherwise I'd be OK.:2thumbsup:
It WILL be done tonight Rob, around 2300hrs(ish)

@tootingyoda....... Tomorrow morning sounds great to me! Seriously, just post up pics in the Main Thread in the Comps and Giveaways section and I'll do the rest that is required in the morning Matey.:2thumbsup:

Harry wants to know whether you will post pictures of Pulled Pork for him? :D:D:D

Morning apes it's 4am and I have just finished 1 of the POTV charity raffle prizes, it's a one-off 1/18th scale VW flatbed drag van ..... it has places to store your atties and is also an ohms reader and I have even put in front and rear lights that come on when you slide the rear number plate to the right...... just got to give it a clean and put POTV on the number plate and it's ready for a winner..... I will be adding a few other things to this VW flatbed as prizes......here's the pics....hope you like it

View attachment 102828
View attachment 102829
View attachment 102830

..... now for some sleep
Now that looks like some proper fun :)

Back
Top Bottom