What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

Excuses my ignorance how much do you put into a tank
Thanks and much appreciated
Or a driper

Last edited:
We find that getting the best results relies on using either a Dripper or a Squonker.

This thread is so informative, now to find out how to get cbd.
NZ is still so far behind the curve.

I've been thinking about giving this a go to see if it helps with severe anxiety/agoraphobia. I am sick of prescribed meds making me feel knackered all the time, and I'd quite like my life back. I think I want to keep it separate from vaping though, possibly a tincture. I don't want to get into dripping or squonking personally. Interested to see how @Michael jackson & @smut got on.

I've been thinking about giving this a go to see if it helps with severe anxiety/agoraphobia. I am sick of prescribed meds making me feel knackered all the time, and I'd quite like my life back. I think I want to keep it separate from vaping though, possibly a tincture. I don't want to get into dripping or squonking personally. Interested to see how @Michael jackson & @smut got on.

Just made me feel slightly more relaxed and sleepy, had to keep topping up every 20-30 minutes as the effects seem the wear off pretty quick.

One last little question, how long is a 10ml bottle lasting on average for some of you guys? seem to be making my way through this quite fast

One last little question, how long is a 10ml bottle lasting on average for some of you guys? seem to be making my way through this quite fast
What strength? I ploughed through 10ml at a rate of knots, after lots of bottles i went back to my old ways and made a juice that i know helps my pains.

What strength? I ploughed through 10ml at a rate of knots, after lots of bottles i went back to my old ways and made a juice that i know helps my pains.

That cbdmods x3, 600mg i think

Back
Top Bottom