What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

I've been watching a program on Discovery, on Saturday nights, Weed Country. It's about medical growers in California, a woman was trying to source CBD oil for her 4yro son. Her son has medication resistant epilepsy, and has up to 10 seizures per day. Any one of those seizures could kill him. Due to his age, she wanted as low THC content as possible.
The guy from the 'Dispensary' tracked down a grower with very high CBD plants (the extracted oil tested at 4% THC) extracted the oil, and delivered it to the boys mum. On this weeks program, they updated this thread, since starting the CBD oil, he'd went from up to 10 seizures per day, to one a month.

But here's the kicker.
While cannabis is legal for medical use in many US states (some are legalising it for recreational use now) the guy from the dispensary would have had the following charges if he'd been caught.
Transporting cannabis for distribution
Manufacturing cannabis concentrate
Transporting cannabis concentrate for distribution
Supplying cannabis concentrate to a minor

All federal offences. All that, for effectively saving a child's life ?

What is the different effect of the stronger CBD thought of getting some in their Black Friday sale but not sure of the effects of the stronger one anybody use it and if so is it better than the original.

Just a stronger Hit @quincey43 ;) Carol has had some and agrees that whilst it works very well, she actually only needs the standard these days.

Took delivery of 2 bottles of the 3x stuff earlier, in my view 3x is not a particularly strong or concentrated juice when compared to everything else I have bought and or tried, I don't think it's anywhere near 500mg but I'm not going to get hung up on that. 3x dulled my pain and even stopped the itchiness of my ringworm infection wtf, who the hell gets ringworm ffs. Worth the £20 inc. delivery, wouldn't really want to pay more or use 3x as my all day cbd vape, I'd get through too much.

I've also tried my mates Enecta Ambrosia 200mg cbd eliquid, at the current roo and co price of £26 for 10ml it's a decent purchase, it would be strong enough for me to use as a concentrate.

Just got 3x in the post, couple questions

How many mls wise do you need to have for it to take effect?

Should i just drip it on to an rda thats already had a different juice in it or should it be used on a fresh rewicked rda?

Thanks!!

Just got 3x in the post, couple questions

How many mls wise do you need to have for it to take effect?

Should i just drip it on to an rda thats already had a different juice in it or should it be used on a fresh rewicked rda?

Thanks!!

Mine has just arrived as well was gonna ask if you just add to a tank of juice or drip fresh as well but you beat me to it lol

Ended up just dumping mine in a squonk bottle in ma Runt, lets see how this goes :D

Hi @smut. Sorry, only just seen this and yes, Carol squonks her cbd as well and finds that this is the best for her:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom