What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

Hi guys, sorry to hijack the thread but need some advice on this. Noob alert.

Want to start using CBD oil for anxiety and depression. Want to try vaping it to begin with. Eagerly ordered some from CBD mods and thought I'd just stick it in my noob pen but then read about needing to drip it.

Is this what I need to get? https://www.ukecigstore.com/kanger-dripbox-starter-kit.html

Hi guys, sorry to hijack the thread but need some advice on this. Noob alert.

Want to start using CBD oil for anxiety and depression. Want to try vaping it to begin with. Eagerly ordered some from CBD mods and thought I'd just stick it in my noob pen but then read about needing to drip it.

Is this what I need to get? https://www.ukecigstore.com/kanger-dripbox-starter-kit.html

Not hijacking it all mate :) You can stick it in your noob pen - not a problem. The thing with this is that I think the folks here recommend taking it neat - rather than putting a few drops in your eliquid. It depends on what strength CBD you have I guess.

Drippers are good as you can just stick a few drops on the coil and wick and vape that. I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a tank instead of a dripper. The dripbox is an OK bit of kit but it isn't great for a new user.

Are you using your vape pen for nic juice as well or are you going to use it only for CBD? Do you know make the pen is?

The other thing with the dripper / squonk set up is that you can vapourise a lot more CBD in one go. The aim is to get a load of it into your lungs, hold it in so that you take a good whack of it into your system, and then you will get more effect from the stuff. If you have a very low powered set up you won't get as much into your system.

Thanks to this thread I just ordered from CBDMODS with their black Friday offer. Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks
Not hijacking it all mate :) You can stick it in your noob pen - not a problem. The thing with this is that I think the folks here recommend taking it neat - rather than putting a few drops in your eliquid. It depends on what strength CBD you have I guess.

Drippers are good as you can just stick a few drops on the coil and wick and vape that. I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a tank instead of a dripper. The dripbox is an OK bit of kit but it isn't great for a new user.

Are you using your vape pen for nic juice as well or are you going to use it only for CBD? Do you know make the pen is?

The other thing with the dripper / squonk set up is that you can vapourise a lot more CBD in one go. The aim is to get a load of it into your lungs, hold it in so that you take a good whack of it into your system, and then you will get more effect from the stuff. If you have a very low powered set up you won't get as much into your system.

Thanks for the response. Have a Kanger Subvod, will that do the trick?

To get the FULL benefit of CBD you really do need to use it neat and preferably with a Dripper. Granted, you "can" use it in a tank or whatever, but the effect is greatly diminished.
With the cost of CBD being what it is.......... surely you want it to actually have a fighting chance of working?;) We tried it once in a tank and have used either a Dripper, or now a Squonker ever since.

Thanks
Thanks for the response. Have a Kanger Subvod, will that do the trick?

The subvod is not a bad little tank and I think it puts out a decent volume of vapour. Like Rob said - it's expensive stuff so if you start with a small amount in there and see how you get on with it. If it isn't quite enough then listen to what Rob said about using it with a dripper or squonk set up. This will give you a lot more vapour production and therefore more likely to give you a better dose of the CBD.

How many 'hits' would be recommended? For example, I bought the 3x stuff, so if I put it into a dripper how many times would I inhale to get a decent dose? 1? 5?

Thanks chaps. Bought a decent amount in the CBD mods black friday sale, so will trial it in my tank and if it doesn't work invest in a dripper.

How many 'hits' would be recommended? For example, I bought the 3x stuff, so if I put it into a dripper how many times would I inhale to get a decent dose? 1? 5?

In our experience.......... 5 hits will have an effect. You may well not notice anything at all at first, but after about 2o minutes I suspect you'll notice something if you stop and think about it.:) BUT......... Do remember what Carol has said, keep a maintenance dose going every couple of hours or so, possibly only 2 hits and this allows the CBD to build up in your system and begin it's work. Also remember..... Take a hit HOLD IT IN!!! Don't do what so many did at first, this isn't about Clouds Bruv.:58:

In our experience.......... 5 hits will have an effect. You may well not notice anything at all at first, but after about 2o minutes I suspect you'll notice something if you stop and think about it.:) BUT......... Do remember what Carol has said, keep a maintenance dose going every couple of hours or so, possibly only 2 hits and this allows the CBD to build up in your system and begin it's work. Also remember..... Take a hit HOLD IT IN!!! Don't do what so many did at first, this isn't about Clouds Bruv.:58:

Great. Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom