What's new

Nicotine Salt explained...I hope ;)

I'd hold on the elements ones. I think dripworx should have them any day now and Lee will do the best price. I tried the Dr salt today and it really does vape smooth (20mg in a toptank nano). Hits hard and fast too.

I've been struggling with staying off the stinkies recently and despite stocking up pre-tpd on loads of flavours, nic, and a couple dozen of tanks I'm getting the itch again for fags at the old 'key' moments of the day (1st thing in the morning, after food, with a pint etc).

I'd seen some bits of news about nic salts so thought I'd give it a try. I ordered the new Far Elements NS20 as that is a favourite flavour of mine from their normal range and a couple of the Dr Salts (Wham Bar and Twisted).

Well, sweet shuddering fuck. The Far NS20 is amazing, it's damn near the perfect vape for me, it's what I've been plowing through endless liquid brands for, finally a close-to-fag experience for me with great nic rush and a smooth warm throat inhale I can only imagine what the stronger nic salt liquids available in the U.S. are like. I can't recommend it enough, except for one rather large sore point, it's £9 for 10 bloody ml. I polished it off in a day.

Can't afford that every day, so I tried the Dr. Salts and they were pretty good, more so the Twisted than the Wham and at nearly half the price it'll probably stick with it but I really, really wish Elements/Far wasn't ripping the arse with that RRP, otherwise I'd buy in bulk.

Having searched high and low, I can't see any other juice manufacturers in the UK getting on this yet, but I'll be over them like a rash when they do. In the meantime I'm tempted to order some from nudenicotine in the states for DIY mixing. I'm just a bit nervy on that front.

Edit : Have just seen from the post above that Dripworx are getting NS20 in stock, so fingers crossed it's soon and the discount code still works :)

Well, sweet shuddering fuck. The Far NS20 is amazing
Just wished they did the pineapple bliss, i can vape that all day, every day. Good to see its working well, Elements make their nic salt in house, the stuff i got from Expo was formulated incorrectly and was a touch harsh.

Need to order some more, just waiting for the Breeze to come back in stock.

Just wished they did the pineapple bliss, i can vape that all day, every day. Good to see its working well, Elements make their nic salt in house, the stuff i got from Expo was formulated incorrectly and was a touch harsh.

Need to order some more, just waiting for the Breeze to come back in stock.

I'm a fan of their Pineapple too, although I add a bit of cheap pineapple from 1poundeliquid to add a bit of extra tang to it.

God, I'm just thinking about how many flavours I've got that would be great with nic salts. Seriously tempted to order some from nudenic in the states.

God, I'm just thinking about how many flavours I've got that would be great with nic salts. Seriously tempted to order some from nudenic in the states.
I use salts in everything other than my 3mg cloud juices. Got a freezer full of normal nic (freebase) that i have barely touched.

Last edited:
I use salts in everything other than my 3mg cloud juices. Got a freezer full of normal nic (freebase) that i have barely touched.

There were no problems ordering it and getting it through customs etc ?

They're slowly creeping in to a few places. VapeClub have the full range available now, £8.99 a bottle. GoLiqud have free delivery on all orders if you just want to try a single bottle without being hit for postage. Island Vape have them slightly cheaper at £8 a bottle, but it's £3.95 delivery unless you're spending £40 worth.

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/ns20-eliquid-by-element/ns20-eliquid-10ml-bottles.html
https://www.go-liquid.co.uk/Store/e-liquid-uk/element-eliquid/element-ns20-eliquid
https://www.islandvapeuk.com/search?q=nic+salt&Search=

Noble Vaping have them listed on their site, and currently have a sale on of 20% off liquids which makes them £7.19 per 10ml, but they are all shown as out of stock, so I don't know whether they're listed as a placeholder awaiting stock arriving or if they've just taken them off whilst their discount sale is on.
https://www.noblevaping.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ns20&cat=

I contacted Dripworx directly to ask when they would be listed and they don't currently have a date, just that it should be soon.

Back
Top Bottom