What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, there's really no greater sin an online shop can commit than to say something is in stock when it isn't.

agreed, it's basically a con because otherwise you'd order it some somewhere else. .... it's no better than 'bait and switch'

Well I took my £25 and went and paid for the new Pharaoh Mini RTA on pre order from fast tech and I wouldn't be shocked if it arrrived before the fuckjng wasp nano and rdta would have had arrived if I'd have left my money in their bank

ive had a very mixed experience with vaping guru, my first order was for a stentorian ram. I got a call from Thor who said they didn't have the purple id ordered in but did have a black and I wanted that I could have it next day, which did arrive, and came with 80ml of decent juice to make up for it which was good customer service. on the strength of that I ordered a pulse, aleader x drip, ijoy capo squonk and the wasp resin. this was on 28th sept after a couple of weeks I started to chase them up as the aleader at least was already released, after a month and still nothing and very little in the way of responses (fair play to Ray, mailing him direct did at least get a response but no further with where my orders where. gave them until this week as the pulse was released and I know several people who had them by Monday from other vendors afte a couple more days and still nothing I requested a refund which I got a day later

ive had a very mixed experience with vaping guru, my first order was for a stentorian ram. I got a call from Thor who said they didn't have the purple id ordered in but did have a black and I wanted that I could have it next day, which did arrive, and came with 80ml of decent juice to make up for it which was good customer service. on the strength of that I ordered a pulse, aleader x drip, ijoy capo squonk and the wasp resin. this was on 28th sept after a couple of weeks I started to chase them up as the aleader at least was already released, after a month and still nothing and very little in the way of responses (fair play to Ray, mailing him direct did at least get a response but no further with where my orders where. gave them until this week as the pulse was released and I know several people who had them by Monday from other vendors afte a couple more days and still nothing I requested a refund which I got a day later
on page 16 I think you're the first person who has actually received an order from them

Gotta admit I'm actually baffled by this thread.

I ordered my wasp nano about 28th sept and around the 5th I started looking st coils and wicks (I've never dropped before). After a lot of confusion I called Thor explained that I'm not chasing him but just wanted some advice on what coils and wick to buy.

He was extremely helpful and gave sound advice. Being a noob he said don't worry about it I'll send you out some premade coils and a packet of cotton to get you started. Naturally I was overwhelmed with the response as I literally only spent a tenner as he was helping me out so much. Also he started it's just come in and you'll have it tomorrow. Being the 5th of October I was even more chuffed.

Next day I revived my wasp nano. A box of coils, packet of cotton and 2 bottles of 10ml juice, decent juice I might add. All for free in addition to the nano.

Like I said I'm baffled by this thread.

Gotta admit I'm actually baffled by this thread.

I ordered my wasp nano about 28th sept and around the 5th I started looking st coils and wicks (I've never dropped before). After a lot of confusion I called Thor explained that I'm not chasing him but just wanted some advice on what coils and wick to buy.

He was extremely helpful and gave sound advice. Being a noob he said don't worry about it I'll send you out some premade coils and a packet of cotton to get you started. Naturally I was overwhelmed with the response as I literally only spent a tenner as he was helping me out so much. Also he started it's just come in and you'll have it tomorrow. Being the 5th of October I was even more chuffed.

Next day I revived my wasp nano. A box of coils, packet of cotton and 2 bottles of 10ml juice, decent juice I might add. All for free in addition to the nano.

Like I said I'm baffled by this thread.

I'm guessing you ordered the standard wasp nano, not the resin special edition we are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom