What's new

Server outages

That’s right, teat time. Doesn’t everybody have a standard time they get their teat?

I believe the correct term is bitty :)

IMG_0381.JPG

Oh no @MrDJ how will you order your custard fix now :rotflmao:.

Been the same for me all day so guessing they've put the wrong plug in lol

You people want pictures, posts and avatars!? You'll be wanting full threads next. How selfish. Can't you just get by on fond memories of the forum when it worked? Jeez!

Have just tested an upgrade to the app and it is working on my droid so have rolled it out. Check for app updates and install the app one when it is available and see if it starts working again for you. No clue why it crapped out as the settings are all the same - could be unrelated to the server move, stranger things have happened...

OK, app is half working :D No images on it. Said in another thread, I have submitted a support ticket to Tapatalk who run the app for us so will ask them about that when they respond as well. As far as I can see, all the images when viewing the forum in a browser are all there so should be working on the app too. The app upgrade is worth sticking on anyway as it is a year or so out of date now so do the upgrade and we'll see what Tapatalk say.

Yeah since the update I can no log in and see threads etc, but as others have said, no pics/avatars shown. Just have to wait on Tapatalk now I guess. Top work guys, the app at least is running very fast.

I was having a few problems logging in just after the upgrade/move. I have all my boxes set to use Google's DNS (8.8.8.8) rather than my ISP's.

I found a page that let you force a DNS update for a particular domain on Google's servers, so I put planetofthevapes in there and it fixed it all for me

Back
Top Bottom