What's new

Server outages

Now using Chrome on Chrome OS and all is well, again noticeably quicker load times.

The forum is super fast now on chrome windows desktop, chrome android, the Google play app and Tapatalk. :)

Still no pics in the app, but as @junglist said, they work in Tapatalk. Strange.

Just testing posting from Tapatalk.

OK, app is half working :D No images on it. Said in another thread, I have submitted a support ticket to Tapatalk who run the app for us so will ask them about that when they respond as well. As far as I can see, all the images when viewing the forum in a browser are all there so should be working on the app too. The app upgrade is worth sticking on anyway as it is a year or so out of date now so do the upgrade and we'll see what Tapatalk say.
still nout for me mate.
latest update ive got is 5.3.32 from 19th may 2017 and no new update on app store.

screen grab on my phone is a bit naff but it works.
this is what im seeing on each page.
when i open any of the sub forums like new user etc they are also blank.

scrap that. ive just tried for the third time in app store today and now its showing an update.

working again except for pictures. cheers @junglist

Image1520036599249813797.jpg Image4276120570462114162.jpg Image582146433573304486.jpg Image2303992516657567480.jpg

Last edited:

still nout for me mate.
latest update ive got is 5.3.32 from 19th may 2017 and no new update on app store.

screen grab on my phone is a bit naff but it works.
this is what im seeing on each page.
when i open any of the sub forums like new user etc they are also blank.

scrap that. ive just tried for the third time in app store today and now its showing an update.

ALL WORKING AGAIN. cheers @junglist

View attachment 151866 View attachment 151867 View attachment 151868 View attachment 151869
Still can't see Images in the app, the ones you've put on are broken in the app

Thanks for that
Used multi uploaded on computer and showing pics in Windows but not on here. I can live with that though but think I'd be suicidal not having the app at work.

finally the app store showed the update for the app so all now working except for pics. but there are still some pics showing by others on previous posts so a glitch that may sort itself out.

Thanks for that
Used multi uploaded on computer and showing pics in Windows but not on here. I can live with that though but think I'd be suicidal not having the app at work.

finally the app store showed the update for the app so all now working except for pics. but there are still some pics showing by others on previous posts so a glitch that may sort itself out.
Yep, fingers crossed they'll be able to sort it out soon. But as you say at least we can still see posts and communicate with each other on the move or while we're "working" [emoji16]

If you want to see pics and avatars in the meantime, on your phone, it's either use a phone browser or Tapatalk.

I'm getting absolutely nothing on the app, just "loading". It's all fine on tapatalk though

Back
Top Bottom