What's new

How to know if you have a short or not?

Probably did a safe build but im sick of risking it. Cant vape always thinking i could of done something wrong.

Can’t see you getting a regulated mod and a rebuildable tank for 30 quid. Have you taken the huff with squonking?

You're a grown man. Do whatever you like bud. If you're happy with the pulse stick with it. But don't ever come back here and say we didn't warn you and try to help you.

Just be careful.

I'm out.

Can’t see you getting a regulated mod and a rebuildable tank for 30 quid. Have you taken the huff with squonking?
Yes :( And i dont want rebuild-able anymore. Gonna keep my pulse bf in a cupboard for a bit and come back to it in a few months when i know exactly what to do. dont have faith anymore. Just need something that is simple.

@Vape lord you've done fine. You've listened to all the advice, taken it on board & now have a vape you can safely use. Any mod/tank/RDA could potentially go bang but it's extremely rare & normally due to stupidity, something you haven't shown. Log off, sit down & enjoy your vape & chill.
Come back when you've calmed down/chilled out & we'll help you spend your money :D

Back
Top Bottom