What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

It is a bit shit, but as I said let’s all put the pitch forks down which seems to be forum default right now
This isn’t reddit !

As has been discussed, it doesn’t look like GB have done this on purpose, an honest mistake maybe who knows ? And the language barrier doesn’t help either
Let’s see how it pans out as the heated discussions seem to come from people not involved in what happened

No worries, sorry if I’ve fuelled an argument here. Likewise I’m sure they’ve not done it on purpose.

Not a busting lot it seems after reading the entire thread. Pisspoor show you whiney little bitches. Also why is this thread been sent as a dm on my phone? Grrrrrr lol. Back to hibernation for me.

To gearbest , can you please delete my email address out of your system . I have received yet another email two days ago for a order which is not meant for me .

Gearbest are looking into things their security team are onto things. Possibly there is something going on and they do think it possible that their system may have been breached. Hotecig had a server attack last week as well. Could be a competitor looking to create problems. This could be what's behind these incidents. At least that is what's suspected at the moment
@Ste7 email Elena and ask for your details to be removed or delete your account if you have one would be my advice.

Somebody hacking gearbest’s it systems just so they can send somebody else’s details to @Ste7 by email seems like an unlikely and slightly bizarre scenario. How would the perpetrator think this would disrupt gearbest’s operations?

I think it’s much more likely that somebody that works at gearbest made a mistake.

Russian interference?

" Great Leader And His Team Celebrate Victory For New State Owned Vaping Website "

kim-jong-un.jpg

Back
Top Bottom