What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

Quick get the pitch forks out!! Someone gave out information available on the fucking electoral roll and has a language barrier to deal with so she must be burned!! What a fucking joke of a thread!!

I’d be pissed off if somebody was giving my details out. There’s a reason it’s against the law for companies to give personal details out, and that you don’t need to be on the browsable electoral register. Some people value their privacy. If it's that easy for somebodies name and address to be emailed out by accident there’s no reason it couldn’t be bank details or something else.

It has nothing to do with any of what you refer to above.

Thank you for your opinion though.

I’d be pissed off if somebody was giving my details out. There’s a reason it’s against the law for companies to give personal details out, and that you don’t need to be on the browsable electoral register. Some people value their privacy. If it's that easy for somebodies name and address to be emailed out by accident there’s no reason it couldn’t be bank details or something else.

= Exactly.

so instead you seem to want to be pissed off on someone elses behalf have you nowt better to do? Bear in mind mine will be one of the names on THE LIST!! :jawdrop:....... maybe im just a reasonable type who's grateful for a freebie

.....to err is human to forgive is divine.......

It appears some people on here have never ever made a mistake at work.. oh to be that perfect
Let’s put the pitch forks away peeps and see what comes back from GB and thanks to @crustyfolker for trying to mediate

so instead you seem to want to be pissed off on someone elses behalf have you nowt better to do? Bear in mind mine will be one of the names on THE LIST!! :jawdrop:....... maybe im just a reasonable type who's grateful for a freebie

.....to err is human to forgive is divine.......

It’s a discussion in a thread in a public forum.

Look at what has happened here. This thread was started by gearbest.com, and titled as an official response to the problem discussed in another thread, people’s details being given out. In the first post, they apologise, deny it ever happened, and call the user concerned a liar.

So my replies to this discussion are really just based on how I would feel in this situation. Why not just apologise and say it was an honest mistake?

It’s a discussion in a thread in a public forum.

Look at what has happened here. This thread was started by gearbest.com, and titled as an official response to the problem discussed in another thread, people’s details being given out. In the first post, they apologise, deny it ever happened, and call the user concerned a liar.

So my replies to this discussion are really just based on how I would feel in this situation. Why not just apologise and say it was an honest mistake?

And that required you to come charging in all white knight at such a travesty ?

And that required you to come charging in all white knight at such a travesty ?

I’m not charging anywhere. But it is a bit shit, I’d be pissed off. If they didn’t want people to reply, they shouldn’t have posted a thread, surely? But as these things often do on a forum the conversation got carried away and turned into a heated disagreement.

I’m not charging anywhere. But it is a bit shit, I’d be pissed off. If they didn’t want people to reply, they shouldn’t have posted a thread, surely? But as these things often do on a forum the conversation got carried away and turned into a heated disagreement.

It is a bit shit, but as I said let’s all put the pitch forks down which seems to be forum default right now
This isn’t reddit !

As has been discussed, it doesn’t look like GB have done this on purpose, an honest mistake maybe who knows ? And the language barrier doesn’t help either
Let’s see how it pans out as the heated discussions seem to come from people not involved in what happened

Back
Top Bottom