What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

in one sense it is no different to handing your name and address to another member if you use the classifieds though. Your bank details have not been shared so i can't see the point in dragging this out any further.
an apology has been issued but you have to understand the language barrier

It’a totally different, in every sense. Giving your details to another person is an active choice that you make. A company giving out your personal details randomly without your permission is completely different.

It’a totally different, in every sense. Giving your details to another person is an active choice that you make. A company giving out your personal details randomly without your permission is completely different.
I agree but as said it isn't as bad as giving bank details to people anyone can find anyones address if you know certain details. An accident is different to doing it on purpose and that's what happened. I know that this whole thing was a bad error but has it really caused any harm to anyone apart from upset maybe one or 2. it isn't worth the hassle of keep raking it over and over

What we knowingly share is for us to decide .
I started the original post to highlight a mistake made , a bad mistake . I would never deal with a company that these kind of mistakes .
Worst case scenario ....I have your details , you post on here you are going on your holidays , I am a nasty person , me and my mates come and rob your house !
I done a simple bit of thinking and straight away found out who one of the emails was intended for .

I agree but as said it isn't as bad as giving bank details to people anyone can find anyones address if you know certain details. An accident is different to doing it on purpose and that's what happened. I know that this whole thing was a bad error but has it really caused any harm to anyone apart from upset maybe one or 2. it isn't worth the hassle of keep raking it over and over

That’s not very relevant though. It’s like saying poking somebody’s eye out isn’t as bad as killing them.

I agree it was an accident and that these things happen, but it looks like @gearbest.com , rather than just saying it was an accident, and I apologise, is trying to suggest @KetracelWhite is lying. For a company that has a lot of customers on here, that’s a bad idea. You shouldn’t lie, you’ll get caught out. Especially when what has happened is obvious.

Last edited:
That’s not very relevant though. It’s like saying poking somebody’s eye out isn’t as bad as killing them.

I agree it was an accident and that hear things happen, but it looks like @gearbest.com , rather than just saying it was an accident, and I apologise, is trying to suggest @KetracelWhite is lying. For a company that has a lot of customers on here, that’s a bad idea. You shouldn’t lie, you’ll get caught out. Especially when what has happened is obvious.
Ok what the problem is is Elena doesn't get that she emailed aall the details to the same person as far as i can tell. i am trying to explain that to her . what i don't know myself is did the other 4 comp winners receive an email as well as Ste7 getting the same email with the other winners details ie did @KetracelWhite get the email meant for him as well as @Ste7 receiving it or did nothing go to Ketracelat all

Back
Top Bottom