What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

I think we can assume that any business wouldn’t delete emails after they send them, and would also have a mechanism to look at sent emails and see who the recipient is.

can everyone not just 'chill' a little bit? The whole 15th Jan giveaway seems to have been turned into a three act opera. Yes the lass has made a mistake although im certain that her intention was neither wilfull nor malicious, she is clearly new to her role and is struggling a little(not least with communicating in a language that is not her own, consider that) Would it not be gracious of us to cut her a little slack?.......... she is giving us something for nothing after all

can everyone not just 'chill' a little bit? The whole 15th Jan giveaway seems to have been turned into a three act opera. Yes the lass has made a mistake although im certain that her intention was neither wilfull nor malicious, she is clearly new to her role and is struggling a little(not least with communicating in a language that is not her own, consider that) Would it not be gracious of us to cut her a little slack?.......... she is giving us something for nothing after all

Gearbest is a large business, we’re not talking about a yts counter assistant in a little corner shop. I wouldn’t use a company that’s sending my personal details out by accident to strangers then demanding evidence that they had done this and publicly calling me a liar on a forum. But’s that’s just my view about it, of course.

It's an issue of ethics and how people are treated.

Anything else is nothing to do with the situation, or why it came about in the first place.

Gearbest is a large business, we’re not talking about a yts counter assistant in a little corner shop. I wouldn’t use a company that’s sending my personal details out by accident to strangers then demanding evidence that they had done this and publicly calling me a liar on a forum. But’s that’s just my view about it, of course.
if you want to take offence thats entirely up to you, im just not sure what is be gained with haranguing the woman when she appears to be struggling with both the role and the language to the extent that i dont think we should be taking what she is writting literally. It reads like it has gone through google translate which can get you into all types of bother

if you want to take offence thats entirely up to you, im just not sure what is be gained with haranguing the woman when she appears to be struggling with both the role and the language to the extent that i dont think we should be taking what she is writting literally. It reads like it has gone through google translate which can get you into all types of bother

I’ve not taken offence, as it wasn’t me that she was calling a liar, sorry if my post wasn’t very clear. I agree it’s not the gearbest rep’s fault but really that just adds more layers to their incompetence, because if a large company that trades internationally decides to have an official rep on an English speaking discussion forum, they should really be able to communicate in English.

Quick get the pitch forks out!! Someone gave out information available on the fucking electoral roll and has a language barrier to deal with so she must be burned!! What a fucking joke of a thread!!

I deleted said emails as I felt it was the right thing to do .

Quick get the pitch forks out!! Someone gave out information available on the fucking electoral roll and has a language barrier to deal with so she must be burned!! What a fucking joke of a thread!!
plus a freebie coming which is why i can't understand all the fuss. If bank details or paypal log in had been leaked it would be a different story.

plus a freebie coming which is why i can't understand all the fuss. If bank details or paypal log in had been leaked it would be a different story.
I guess some people just can't let the simplest of things lie unless they expect more free shit or something I really can't see what been so petty will achieve, it's just turned into a witch Hunt because of a language barrier and that to me just ant right

Back
Top Bottom