What's new

I need a new tank. - Advise

Who's said you don't know much.

Crustyfolker said "You newbies don't know much".

Whilst we newbies are indeed new to the world of sub ohm vaping, I found this comment to be a bit patronising. Even still, I do appreciate any advice given by anyone on here. That's why I joined this forum to begin with.
I've looked on a few forums, but this one is my favourite.

Me. i didn't aim it at A_J personally. it was more about saying we who use China on the forum know the score and do so because of the savings etc, new Apes don't usually have the same knowledge about seasoned Apes and buying from China, Most of my mods are Chins purchased and so far i have only 1 thats on its last legs which was my first 50w mod it discharges the battery if left unused for a few days to 2volts same goes for my sxk nebula now which i got fromanother member over 2 years ago.
Paypal covers you for longer than most UK vendors and paypal for UK pirchases so why not buy China
I look forward to getting the inside scoop on your ways of purchasing from Chinese websites. The main thing I would love to work around is the amount of time it takes to get a shipment from over there.

I look forward to getting the inside scoop on your ways of purchasing from Chinese websites. The main thing I would love to work around is the amount of time it takes to get a shipment from over there.
It's easy.... fasttech.com :D

Same with the delivery times.
Also, of course it would be helpful to learn how not to get swizzed by fake chinese cloned vape hardware.

It's easy.... fasttech.com :D
I'm familiar with FastTech and 3FVape, done a fair amount of browsing but only bought one item a year and a half ago, a battery door for a Lost Vape DNA device, and the shipment arrived after 2 months and 3 weeks

Crustyfolker said "You newbies don't know much".

Whilst we newbies are indeed new to the world of sub ohm vaping, I found this comment to be a bit patronising. Even still, I do appreciate any advice given by anyone on here. That's why I joined this forum to begin with.
I've looked on a few forums, but this one is my favourite.
I know right... they're bloody 'orrible! :D They rib me endlessly, but they are good guys and without them I would be back on the fags by now! They've taught me bucketloads, but mostly they've taught me how much I don't know yet! :)

Last edited:
I know right... they're bloody 'orrible! :D They rib me endlessly, but they are good guys and without them I would be back on the fags by now! They've taught be bucketloads, but mostly they've taught me how much I don't know yet! :)

Exactly, thats why i didn't get my knickers all twisted up about it....no biggie and I like to learn :D

Same with the delivery times.
Also, of course it would be helpful to learn how not to get swizzed by fake chinese cloned vape hardware.
Take Fastech. Items are marked as authentic (real) or styled (clone) so pick the authentic. Delivery to UK is 7-10 days choosing the UK ePacket option. The only proviso is it has to be in stock or ships next day. If it's preorder or waiting stock best avoid as if one part of your order is not in stock the whole order is held up. If it's in stock order away, if not don't.

Back
Top Bottom