What's new

I need a new tank. - Advise

My second Cleito 120 will be with me in about half n hour.....and with my 3 8ml fatboy glass pieces comin tomorrow, along with my VooPoo Drag 157w mod to add to my Innokin Coolfire iv.....My vape collection is shapin up to be decent :D

I do have a Kangertech Subvod 1000 too, but it doesn't heat up any liquid over 50/50 very well, so I use the TopTank Nano it came with on my coolfire and G Priv 2, the nano tank works really well on the higher powered mods. For a 2ml tank, its not bad at all :2thumbsup:

Good evenin' y'all.....well mornin now haha :D ....too warm for me to sleep....so thought I'd share a pic of my full vape collection so far wif ya'z :yahoo:

My 2nd Cleito 120 tank came today, along with my Voopoo Drag mod, its a great combo :2thumbsup:
I plumped for the Drag, from rave reviews on this forum, and I'm not disappointed at all....so thanks fellow apes...! :)2
My 3x 8ml bubble glasses are comin today, can't wait to use them....I replaced my empty bottle of Bazooka Sour Straws Tropical Thunder Pineapple&Peach e~juice today....that juice is SOOOO BOMB :lovesign:
I also got some Sherbet Rainbow Double Drip Coil Sauce too....thats really nice gear....I have some Double Drip Crystal Mist 10ml 3mg as well, I do like it, but I actually prefer the shortfills that you have to add the nic shots to, they seems to taste better than the pre~mixed 10ml bottles.
I really love El Diablo St Louis juice, I like my sweet fruity juices, I also like Cherry Menthol and Heisenberg juices. My local B&M sell lovely Heisenberg that they make themselves....its bangin' :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0950.jpg
    IMG_0950.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom