What's new

Beta testing JV

Thanks I'll get onto them. If I'd kept it I couldn't have returned it anyway coz I'm housebound :)

I'll let them know to send you out some replacements without needing to return, don't worry. I'll pop by CS when I head for lunch.

what Juice are you using, is it high VG. I am currently using 70% VG, but I had a few issues on the 0.7 with 80% VG, however we've not seen it in the 0.42 ohm coil. Also what wattage are you running the coil at? The 0.7 I was running at around 18 watts the 0.42 was being run at 25 watts.

Been using 50/50 and running it at 17 or 18 watts

Been using 50/50 and running it at 17 or 18 watts
That’s a shame, do you think it’s occurring because it’s a beta? Thanks for keeping me updated. If you try the 0.4ish coil, I’d also be interested in your feed back.

Cheers :)

That’s a shame, do you think it’s occurring because it’s a beta? Thanks for keeping me updated. If you try the 0.4ish coil, I’d also be interested in your feed back.

Cheers :)

The beta coils are for testing, so I am confident they will iron out any issues. I have great respect for them as a company.
Not really interested in trying 0.4 ohm.

The beta coils are for testing, so I am confident they will iron out any issues. I have great respect for them as a company.
Ok thanks. Much appreciated

Hmm, even though I know wicking is not the best, I would have thought they'd be fine in your setup. This batch was hand built, so the inconsistency may come from that. next batch we have loosened the cotton a bit and also used a different cotton to improve wicking, they'll be here around the 10th, if you want dodgy ones replaced then, juts contact CS, or you can get them replaced now with the standard 1.0 MTL, if you prefer.

Hmm, even though I know wicking is not the best, I would have thought they'd be fine in your setup. This batch was hand built, so the inconsistency may come from that. next batch we have loosened the cotton a bit and also used a different cotton to improve wicking, they'll be here around the 10th, if you want dodgy ones replaced then, juts contact CS, or you can get them replaced now with the standard 1.0 MTL, if you prefer.

Dont worry about sending replacements. I mainly use RTAs these days, but was a bit curious to see what's going on in the stock coil world. Quite like to have something easy as a back up.
Will continue testing the betas that I have, and will try the final product when released.

Dont worry about sending replacements. I mainly use RTAs these days, but was a bit curious to see what's going on in the stock coil world. Quite like to have something easy as a back up.
Will continue testing the betas that I have, and will try the final product when released.

okay, no problem, options there if you wish. We should have the S25 tank ready soon and that's using a stock mesh coil, we'll be getting units for testing in around 10 weeks (hopefully).

okay, no problem, options there if you wish. We should have the S25 tank ready soon and that's using a stock mesh coil, we'll be getting units for testing in around 10 weeks (hopefully).

Will keep an eye out for that one. Will that have an MTL coil option?

Back
Top Bottom