What's new

Darrant Chemicals are the pits

1 order, never again! no answer to any requests, ignored Pay Pal, money refunded... Twat of a Company!

2 orders no probs. I used ebay to get VG from them last time and the first order the only down was the nicotine is dark compared to Darkstars lovely clear stuff
I'm about to order as much 72 nic from Darkstar as i can afford.
Stupid new legislation comes into effect just after i decide to go DIY.
I certainly wouldn't recommend Darrant to anyone,not even anyone i didn't like.

I'm about to order as much 72 nic from Darkstar as i can afford.
Stupid new legislation comes into effect just after i decide to go DIY.
I certainly wouldn't recommend Darrant to anyone,not even anyone i didn't like.
Wasn't actually recommending them just stating fact. I always used darkstar first of all for Nic i made one nic purchase from Darrant due to a discount code but the nic was not as good as Darkstars. for VG they are ok but i would get always use their ebay shop because its cheap and you are then covered plus it arrives fairly quick

Wasn't actually recommending them just stating fact. I always used darkstar first of all for Nic i made one nic purchase from Darrant due to a discount code but the nic was not as good as Darkstars. for VG they are ok but i would get always use their ebay shop because its cheap and you are then covered plus it arrives fairly quick
That's cool, but as I originally stated, I placed one order, and nothing arrived.
It took me a almost a month to get my money back from Paypal, and the guy I contacted from Darrant was very rude and dimissive.
So I will be paying a bit more at Darkstar, but confident my order will arrive.

That's cool, but as I originally stated, I placed one order, and nothing arrived.
It took me a almost a month to get my money back from Paypal, and the guy I contacted from Darrant was very rude and dimissive.
So I will be paying a bit more at Darkstar, but confident my order will arrive.

Fairplay, i have a nice 2 litres of Darkstar stashed in my freezer and another 3/4 of a litre in use stored in the fridge, wonder if DS will drop prices towards the end of the week now if so i may have to raid the piggy bank

i live about 20 mins from darrant but have yet to go down and get anything, wonder if i can trust them to get a collection order correct!

5 orders completed (over 2 years) and all is good with the 30 litres of vg... no missed orders and decent stuff. Go figure....

This thread is brilliant. Ordered vg, got rubbing alcohol. Order packed with sweepings off the floor. Tobacco coloured nic. Mass hysteria. Thanks for resurrecting it.

5 orders completed (over 2 years) and all is good with the 30 litres of vg... no missed orders and decent stuff. Go figure....

Yeah, you probably placed your first order at the same time as this thread was created [emoji2]

IMG_3785.JPG

To be fair, it’s lucky they didn’t send the 36% hydrochloric acid by accident, and the op vaped it, not noticing. Could have been a tragedy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom