What's new

Darrant Chemicals are the pits

Darkstar needs to up his game, only had some extra bubble wrap thrown in the box.

Hi all, I did place an order. (Wishing I didn't now) it was jointly with a friend that had used the company before. Placed the order on 22nd of April, money taken out on 25th via PayPal. Received a confirmation email almost straight away saying order would be dispatched after payment had been confirmed. As of yet, nothing, tried ringing, no answer, tried email, no answer.
I've emailed through PayPal, no answer. It's now escalating to a claim.
I'll keep you posted as to the outcome. Going away next week, so I hope to have some news by then.
What a way to run a company....

I ordered vg, pg and nic from darrant chemicals also. I ordered it on a bank holiday weekend so I didnt expect anything super quick. I did wait for about a week or so however.
I also sent two emails to no avail. I decided to phone one morning over and over with no answer to then be met by someone answering and saying "please phone back after lunch".
I then phoned back and someone answered to ensure me my order would arrive tomorrow via Yodel. Seemed like a bit of a coincidence lol!
That being said, I am very happy with the quality of the goods and although the nic is slightly brown in colour, IMO there is nothing wrong with it and I have found it very smooth!
Probably would order again if i could be sure it would arrive quicker.
Havent tried darkstar yet but everybody goes crazy for it. Seems a bit over hyped if You can get nic elsewhere for cheaper, I dunno...
Will try darkstar next and see what all the shouting is about lol.

Hope this helped give you an insight to darrant chemicals

Thank you for your reply. Maybe I've been a bit hasty, but I thought I'd get some sort of reply. I'll try ringing again in a minute.

Havent tried darkstar yet but everybody goes crazy for it. Seems a bit over hyped if You can get nic elsewhere for cheaper, I dunno...
Will try darkstar next and see what all the shouting is about lol.

Hope this helped give you an insight to darrant chemicals

Personally I would rather pay a couple of quid extra from dark Star or wherever and have it turn up without me having to chase it up . I wouldn't say it's hype delivering in a reasonable time frame with no hassle is the minimum you should expect from any online retailer

Personally I would rather pay a couple of quid extra from dark Star or wherever and have it turn up without me having to chase it up . I wouldn't say it's hype delivering in a reasonable time frame with no hassle is the minimum you should expect from any online retailer
I absolutely agree that there should be certain standards to be met by online retailers and buying products should be a breeze. I had no idea upon ordering that it would take this long. I just meant that its not all doom and gloom when buying from other places. Ive just heard and read horror stories about certain batch numbers of nicotine from darkstar and thought that if it can be purchased elsewhere at cheaper prices then why not. Sometimes its not always good to go with the status quo becuse its a bigger name, you know?

That being said I will be ordering from darkstar and will hope my experience will be as good as the positive reviews ive read lol.

That's fair enough , but with d day looming you want to be sure your order is going to turn up as you might run out of time to source a replacement if things go sour.

Back
Top Bottom