What's new

Manabush Powwow Sauce...vaper's tongue?

Perhaps I am lucky? Granted, Chiri and Nokomis have been a staple in our rotation for some 3 years now, I have been vaping various other brands along side these.
@ZT hit the nail on the head when he suggested that a possible approach would be to try other things before returning to the new formulations. Because I had to a certain extent weaned myself off my constant Chiri Diet, I have found the transition to Chiri V2 remarkably easy and thoroughly enjoy that which I now have.

A few years ago, we had a similar experience with another Liquid Brand. Three of their Tobacco based liquids had found real favour with us, then the production was changed and they became truly appalling. I think we should ALL consider ourselves incredibly fortunate that @ZT is such a conscientious and caring manufacturer! He has not foisted some lesser version upon us and just sat back and said "Sod it!", I know through many telephone conversations with him that this whole process has driven him to the very edge at times, but because he is a caring and proud man, he has done the almost impossible in remarkably short order!!

I do understand that some of you feel that it's the end of the world, but spare a thought for the Creator of these amazing mixtures, he could have just wiped his hands of the whole thing and walked away, he chose not to and has done an outstanding job in my opinion. Besides all the ructions caused by the whole reformulation process, he has also been creating further new masterpieces for our enjoyment, such is the passion he has.

If you are struggling to the extent being spoken about in recent posts, walk away, try something different, then return and I bet that you'll find things aren't really quite as dire as you first thought. The old adage of "A change is as good as a rest" does hold merit in circumstances such as these.

Don't get me wrong.......... I truly sympathise with all whom are struggling, but there are alternatives, not only in the Manabush Range, but elsewhere, it will require some testing, but I am sure you'll find your own solutions and I wish you all well. :)

With all due respect @Rob this isn’t new news to you, it appears you have also been part of the testing so it’s no real surprise that you find them palatable. So forgive me for being in shock and finding myself at a loose end. We are not all lucky enough to find a multitude of liquids that we get on with, I have other liquids that I can manage a tank of but not a staple now ... so yes I will move on

Sorry but I totally resent your comment about not giving a thought for the creator, I do ‘get’ it

Completely agree with Rob.

Surely it is far far better having a slightly altered (for good or bad) Manabush Range compared to no Manabush range at all?

If ZT had thought "Sod it" and given up, we wouldn't have just lost Manabush, we would have lost many great liquids. You would never have the chance to try Fire Water when it's released! That would be a real shame. I'm a huge fan of the flavour profile Fire Water is (I know some have worked it out but still, no spoilers!), only ever found 1 truly good liquid in that profile before Fire Water, I can now add others, it's really that good.

I must be fortunate that there isn't one of the reformulated Manabush I dislike. Many I prefer but none I like less. I'm a Omusa fiend, love the stuff. Only slight difference I can tell is the toffee is alittle more prominent and slightly more authentic. Adds another layer to the liquid for me and it's like rediscovering Omusa all over again, don't need to tell you that makes me very happy bunny.

Actually............. We don't have a "multitude of liquids that we get on with". Basically we have 3 Manufacturers Ranges that we enjoy, anything over and above these, we DIY here at home.
My comment about sparing a thought for its Creator stands. I refer to @ZT as a person, not as the Boss of Manabush. I know you all "get it", but I felt that the message needed to be reinforced.

You totally resented my comment? I am sorry. I wasn't too wild about something you said either, but did not see the need to call you out upon it, did I?

This is an emotive issue for many it seems, so I will bow out as I feel that my attempts to pour oil on troubled waters has actually done nothing but fan the flames. :(

You totally resented my comment? I am sorry. I wasn't too wild about something you said either, but did not see the need to call you out upon it, did I?

You just did ... but I do apologise, that was completely insensitive and thoughtless of me. It was the first thing that sprung to mind and unfortunate. Whatever I chose would likely cause offence to someone

So I’m out of here too

Hope everyone is OK. Just a little update. Spiritwalker Chiri arrived, I tried it, it was VERY sweet. Not sure I can handle that as ADV juice unless my taste buds acclimatise to it over a few days?? But deffo the closest so far to Chiri Sun.
Regarding all of this, I got panicked only because I don't have any other brands to go to.. not any other juices haha Chiri Sun all the way me hahaha my fault, but I have tried to find others.. god knows my bank account and kitchen cupboard can testify to this. Oh well.. I'll just see how I cope going cold turkey with everything. Peace y'all :21:

Hope everyone is OK. Just a little update. Spiritwalker Chiri arrived, I tried it, it was VERY sweet. Not sure I can handle that as ADV juice unless my taste buds acclimatise to it over a few days?? But deffo the closest so far to Chiri Sun.
Regarding all of this, I got panicked only because I don't have any other brands to go to.. not any other juices haha Chiri Sun all the way me hahaha my fault, but I have tried to find others.. god knows my bank account and kitchen cupboard can testify to this. Oh well.. I'll just see how I cope going cold turkey with everything. Peace y'all :21:
How about mixing spiritwalker chiri with new chiri. It will tone down the sweetness but still offer the same elements.
Got to be worth a punt.
Mrs kid has always blended her tobacco juice with peppermint (to her own exacting measures) to get her perfect vape.

How about mixing spiritwalker chiri with new chiri. It will tone down the sweetness but still offer the same elements.
Got to be worth a punt.
Mrs kid has always blended her tobacco juice with peppermint (to her own exacting measures) to get her perfect vape.
Thanks mate! Worth a go init!!....

With all due respect @Rob this isn’t new news to you, it appears you have also been part of the testing so it’s no real surprise that you find them palatable. So forgive me for being in shock and finding myself at a loose end. We are not all lucky enough to find a multitude of liquids that we get on with, I have other liquids that I can manage a tank of but not a staple now ... so yes I will move on

Sorry but I totally resent your comment about not giving a thought for the creator, I do ‘get’ it
I can honestly say I was in no part of the testing. I just moved onto my next pack of three I'd ordered from vapeclub and thought. Er, balls what have I done with this coil. I was actually in the middle of tesing New tanks and rda' s at the time and honestly thought I'd moved a coil or over stuffed the wick. Spent days fidlling with coils before blaming my tastebuds and naturally switching to pow wow and waxi for a while. I was actually releaved when ZT announced the fact he'd had to change. (It does sound like he's had a nightmare).

I've been exactly where you are now. My first juice I settled on was an ry 4 by smokers Angel. I was really struggling to stay on the vaping straight and narrow and then i found it. It was the perfect blend of tobacco and caramel to my tastebuds. (Liquids where simpler and lived by the sea back then).
I was set and it was enough to stop me smoking. Then I went to stock up with my usual three bottles of thirty mls only to be told these are the last I'm afraid. We've stoped making it due to the panic over popcorn lung.
It is a scary position and I'm a fussy bugger. I literally can't stomach an entire vape shop of juice.
You will find one, it's a slog to look again and we can be picky buggers.
Good luck with the search.
Let us know the flavour you got from chich and perhaps we can come up with some suggestions. I must have tested every tobacco blend available I reckon. Between us we certainly must be close.

Back
Top Bottom