What's new

What did you order today?

Some bottle shots from Driphacks, pineapple blitz 250ml, blood of vikings 250ml & verdandi 30ml concentrate.

and yet another wotofo recurve rda in black from ecigone.

Lots, and lots, and lots of flavours and a few one shots from Chefs Flavours.

Earlier this week I fell to tempation and bought a few Isle of Custard Shortfills, which I have yet to try.

Have Rejuiced bought out Isle of Custard? I only ask because it had 'Rejuiced' on the label and Rejuiced nic shots in the package.

To hell with this purchase ban, Dpro mini, a few top caps and drip tips for my GR-1's ordered from SR Vapes. That's it until my Custard Mods box is made :)

Mango "Alfonso" from make my vape is a cracking flavour and can easily be mixed with a few other mellow flavours such as cantaloupe melon, water melon and pineapple for a gem of a fruity juice.

Add a drop or two of WS23 and it is sweet, full of flavour and very cool at the same time.

Not sure what it's like long term but after a couple of days it's perfect.

Already ordered a few days ago, but whatever.
Ordered a few liquids from @Lee at PrimeVapes, as well as two different gauges of flat Ni80 wire. For some reason it's impossible to get flat Ni80 in Germany. Not a single vendor seems to carry it.....
Btw, is that flatwire the same as ribbon wire?

Already ordered a few days ago, but whatever.
Ordered a few liquids from @Lee at PrimeVapes, as well as two different gauges of flat Ni80 wire. For some reason it's impossible to get flat Ni80 in Germany. Not a single vendor seems to carry it.....
Btw, is that flatwire the same as ribbon wire?

Not really, flatwire is much lower resistance [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom