What's new

Please be gentle with me!!

Just an update - still doing both (smoking and vaping) and apart from smoking at a festival I went to at the weekend, I much prefer vaping - especially the unicorn tears juice from rejuiced. That stuff is delicious! Smoking rollies is purely habit - I don't enjoy doing that anymore. I'm maybe having on average 2/3 rollies a day now which is a massive reduction from the 15/20 I used to smoke before!

I am finding though that if I vape for longer than about 3 minutes my vape gets really hot. I've checked out a few youtube videos and it seems pretty standard though so I'm not overly worried. Although I do like to 'chain vape' when at home, which makes it difficult. Is there anyway round this?

Also, not sure if it's the rejuiced juice but I'm getting through about 3 tank fulls a day (and I work for 9.5 hours of those!) I don't remember the last juice running through so quickly?

Anyhoo, I'm loving vaping and this makes me happy. I'm also considering (in a few months) buying a new mod.

Vaping is definitely my new way of life, and that's in part thanks to you lot :2thumbsup:

Hi @Becs and welcome.
Re tank getting warm it might be the tank and nothing can help but i find if i continue to draw for a split second or so after taking my finger off the fire button then the short burst of cool air through the coils helps keep the whole lot cool.

Hi @Becs and welcome.
Re tank getting warm it might be the tank and nothing can help but i find if i continue to draw for a split second or so after taking my finger off the fire button then the short burst of cool air through the coils helps keep the whole lot cool.
I’ll give that a try. Thanks!

Hey guys, I've ordered from a website that's not on your list (stupid me) and I'm having a real issue with them. The order was placed on 12/8 and I heard nothing from them by 14/8 - no confirmation or anything so I emailed them asking when I can expect the order. - I sent them two emails and a facebook message. When tthey responded, they told me they'd sent part of the order out which I received 16/8 and told me the remainder of the order was out of stock but should be with me soon. Since then they've either been fobbing me off saying they're sending it out or not even replying.

I'm not sure what to do? Other than not order from vendors not on the list!

Hey guys, I've ordered from a website that's not on your list (stupid me) and I'm having a real issue with them. The order was placed on 12/8 and I heard nothing from them by 14/8 - no confirmation or anything so I emailed them asking when I can expect the order. - I sent them two emails and a facebook message. When tthey responded, they told me they'd sent part of the order out which I received 16/8 and told me the remainder of the order was out of stock but should be with me soon. Since then they've either been fobbing me off saying they're sending it out or not even replying.

I'm not sure what to do? Other than not order from vendors not on the list!
Who was the vendor? And depending on if you think they will send your item or not PayPal claim

Who was the vendor? And depending on if you think they will send your item or not PayPal claim

It's a website/company called 'EgoJuice' - They've told me twice that they're sending my juice the following day, and today they've now told me they have already sent it. I've asked them when they sent it - I'm awaiting a reply.

It's a website/company called 'EgoJuice' - They've told me twice that they're sending my juice the following day, and today they've now told me they have already sent it. I've asked them when they sent it - I'm awaiting a reply.
They don't have a address or contact number on there site which is illegal but they have been there since 2016 so can't be a con, my advice is to keep on at them and give them until the end of the week to get your juice out if not start a PayPal claim (if you used them) and avoid companies in future that don't have basic contact info on there site [emoji5]

They don't have a address or contact number on there site which is illegal but they have been there since 2016 so can't be a con, my advice is to keep on at them and give them until the end of the week to get your juice out if not start a PayPal claim (if you used them) and avoid companies in future that don't have basic contact info on there site [emoji5]

Tbh I feel a bit of an idiot and have been putting off posting on here for advice as I knew what the consensus would be! I know I've only myself to blame.....

Thanks though... Is there a time frame you have to put in a paypal claim by?

Back
Top Bottom