What's new

What did you order today?

Some nic for the freezer. Spoke with a vendor here and he said no ifs or buts the online sales ban is gonna be rolled out Aus wide in the very near future. :sleepy:
Stocking up!

Expensive day today, ordered the freemax mesh pro tank, some spare coils, ivg bubblegum lollipop and cola, and nasty juice grape and some devil's teeth oh and some ruthless grape E juice!!!! Never looked forward to work on a Monday but its gonna be a great day when it all arrives!

Ordered a new mod to replace my dead one, Lost Vape Paranormal 250C on its way, that's my Christmas pressie from the good lady organised.

Ordered my monthly fix of @Lee occult owl, damn you for making so many good flavours.... Didn't know what to do.... Also finally ordered myself a falcon tank after everyone raving about them and a few of my ss things [emoji16]

Ordered a Drop solo so I can get my single coil squonk on, and been eyeing up a few mechs recently... Don't worry, I know my shizz lol

4 x Samsung 25r from the wonderful Fogstar - swithered over getting some ODB wraps fitted then realised they're going in a mod and I'll never see them! Considered getting Sony VCT5a but they're so much more expensive than 25r, and they're going in a regulated mod so don't need the extra performance of the Sony's.

4 x Samsung 25r from the wonderful Fogstar - swithered over getting some ODB wraps fitted then realised they're going in a mod and I'll never see them! Considered getting Sony VCT5a but they're so much more expensive than 25r, and they're going in a regulated mod so don't need the extra performance of the Sony's.
@stevoknevo I agree, cant understand peoples obsession with wraps, I prefer plain as I can then clearly see any cuts or damage.
But.... pickle Rick!!!!

@Lee just before the offer ends had to get some more limesicle, damn nice juice but to get over my disappointment of not getting my topside, his loss is your gain and I've also ordered a couple more I haven't tried before too

By the way dont bother with the nic shots I'm sticking salts in them so don't need them

Looking forward to trying them and had to give the strawberry slice a go
Screenshot_20181130-220041_Chrome.jpeg

@Lee just before the offer ends had to get some more limesicle, damn nice juice but to get over my disappointment of not getting my topside, his loss is your gain and I've also ordered a couple more I haven't tried before too

By the way dont bother with the nic shots I'm sticking salts in them so don't need them

Looking forward to trying them and had to give the strawberry slice a goView attachment 179312
Mate you will not be disappointed with two scoops... Tooting it right now... So nice

Back
Top Bottom