What's new

What did you order today?

My BF/CM has consisted of-

Vapeptions new Juice, 100ml of Vanilla Custard Donut & 100ml of-the Raspberry Coconut
Occult Owl - Private Reserve, 2Scoops, Custard Slice, Experiment 2.
Tesla Wye 85w from FT, and about to order an Armour Pro.

Merry early Christmas to me :18:

Hi, my names Andi and i have a severe case of shinyitus thanks to BF / CM. LOL.

Ordered myself a topside, drop dead rba, recuve rba, a profile rba, about 300ml of various juices, some new batteries and a load of wick and wire.

:)2 Just for starters due to the coming Aussie Vape Apocalypse.
About an hour ago.
Tanks, 1 Scion 1, 2 Scion Plex, a Scion 2, and 15 packets of Plexus .15 ohm coils.
More gear in the very near future. :thumbup:
Next brown glass bottles to store nic in the freezer, some..........

:)2 Just for starters due to the coming Aussie Vape Apocalypse.
About an hour ago.
Tanks, 1 Scion 1, 2 Scion Plex, a Scion 2, and 15 packets of Plexus .15 ohm coils.
More gear in the very near future. :thumbup:
Next brown glass bottles to store nic in the freezer, some..........

If it goes the same way as here I would recommend to stock up on nic, rta’s/ RDAs stock coil tanks and mods. Usually coils, wick wire and flavours will still be allowed

If it goes the same way as here I would recommend to stock up on nic, rta’s/ RDAs stock coil tanks and mods. Usually coils, wick wire and flavours will still be allowed
Your right Lady, flavours like concentrates and VG/PG look ok. But yes and for sure I'm gonna be stocking up on Nic, more coils and the likes, mods, tanks etc. Absolutely!
Who'd have thought our countries would end up with that in common!?
Guess we both have dingbats making the rules. :sleepy:

I've done it now....
Just ordered vapefly galaxies mtl srdta can't go wrong for £13,97 for original from alliexperss...

Back
Top Bottom