What's new

Innokin t20s to first e-pipe

I do ..... and I also have more 'little vases from Japan' than is probably healthy ....... :8:

We all gotta have a hobby...i've got hundreds of vinyl records stacked up on just about every available flat surface i have left in me house!

Last edited:
Personally I’m using my beloved Pico RTA on the Pipe. If I need to go smaller still then I suppose it would be the Drop Kit on the Dwavr ?

Anyway....the OP Ellie, is gunna be gobsmacked when she returns to this thread and see what reponse she got....& she only wanted to know if the Kamry was a good pipe to start with, ffs!

For those that need to know who’s who,
@OccultScientist owns POTV and started it when it went under another name. @junglist and he are the lynch pins. @Purplefowler looks after our Vendors and vendor applications and then there’s me :)
Then come the Super Moderators @ZT and @Miss Pepper
Finally we have the Moderators @JustDave @TartanSpartan @bellyman and @domejunky

I’ll have a word with junglist when he’s home again from Cornwall tomorrow and see what we can do. :)

Personally I’m using my beloved Pico RTA on the Pipe. If I need to go smaller still then I suppose it would be the Drop Kit on the Dwavr ?
I've used my Pico clones on them too, but to be honest the Doggies are more reliably leak-proof in my pocket. Tempted by the 16mm Dvarw though ..... ;)

@OccultScientist owns POTV and started it when it went under another name. @junglist and he are the lynch pins. @Purplefowler looks after our Vendors and vendor applications and then there’s me :)
Finally we have the Moderators @JustDave @TartanSpartan @bellyman and @domejunky

I’ll have a word with junglist when he’s home again from Cornwall tomorrow and see what we can do. :)

Thanks for that @Rob..Junglist was the other one i was trying to recall. OccultScientist is not one i'd seen about much...quiet chap is he?

And it should be called ''Pipe Dreams''..

Back
Top Bottom