What's new

Vapesafe UK suppliers?

Richard D

Postman
The Creavap arrived yesterday, and being an old model the battery (18350) is too short to contact the switch - I'm pretty sure they were designed to take a Vapesafe fuse. None of the European manufacturers seems to use Vapesafe's anymore, and I can't find any UK suppliers, either from ordinary shops or mod part suppliers. Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks them? Alternatively does anyone have one who can confirm it's thickness, so I can get a spacer magnet instead?

Could it be it takes a button top 18350 instead of a flat top one?

No up until 2016 ish they used to sell them with Smok Vapesafe's. I know Smok stopped making them a while back (although you could buy alternatives), and these days the new Creavap don't come with them. I'd estimate by eye that the battery is about 2.5mm short, but if anyone can confirm I'm guessing a magnet might be my easiest option.

The Creavap arrived yesterday, and being an old model the battery (18350) is too short to contact the switch - I'm pretty sure they were designed to take a Vapesafe fuse. None of the European manufacturers seems to use Vapesafe's anymore, and I can't find any UK suppliers, either from ordinary shops or mod part suppliers. Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks them? Alternatively does anyone have one who can confirm it's thickness, so I can get a spacer magnet instead?
My Kamry K1000 pipes came with a similar fuse, 2mm approx. As seen here:

https://www.petershampipes.co.uk/kamry-k1000-e-pipe-guide/

My Kamry K1000 pipes came with a similar fuse, 2mm approx. As seen here:

Thanks - no one seems to sell the Kamry fuses separately, and I'm not buying a bowl just for the fuse:)

i'll probably order some 2mm and some 3mm magnets and see which work best.

That's a better price than the ones I found from e-pipemods and underwood. I'm not going to go below 1 ohm and it would be difficult to hard short the battery through normal use so I think I'll live dangerously with the magnets.

Tried 2mm and 3mm magnets- 3mm gave perfect travel on the switch. If anyone needs one drop me a pm - they came in a box of 52...

Back
Top Bottom