What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Thanks mate that makes it a bit clearer to understand why they are being sent there is beyond me does anyone no why ?.......
They're not. LAL appears to be a checking/forwarding point relating to it being shipped. Highly unlikely China Post is routing through the US, unless absoulutely neccessary , given the frosty relationship. And why use a local airport when there's plenty international hubs to use.

They're not. LAL appears to be a checking/forwarding point relating to it being shipped. Highly unlikely China Post is routing through the US, unless absoulutely neccessary , given the frosty relationship. And why use a local airport when there's plenty international hubs to use.
Thats what i could not understand why would they rout it to the US .
Anyway ive complained to them again at FT about this just have to wait and see what their excuse is now will post if i hear anything worth knowing from them......

My returned package has been resent, via a different route, & is currently going to LAL:D. It's got there quicker than the original though so looking good.

I hope yours doesn’t get stuck at LAL too.
A package from another vendor turned up today (or would of if lazy bint had got out of bed:mad:) & that looked to have stalled at LAL, as well as a few logistic centres before hitting Langley yesterday.

Thanks mate that makes it a bit clearer to understand why they are being sent there is beyond me does anyone no why ?.......

I don't think it does tbh, it's a 17track cock up I reckon, other tracking sites & apps don't have parcels being sent to Florida & back.

A package from another vendor turned up today (or would of if lazy bint had got out of bed:mad:) & that looked to have stalled at LAL, as well as a few logistic centres before hitting Langley yesterday.
There’s hope then...

Ha! I’ve been offered a 3% discount on my next order to compensate. It’s 10% tomorrow for Father’s Day. Talk about taking the P!!

This is odd.
This is the order that showed as returned and FT have organised a replacement to be sent.

Screenshot_20190615-192205_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom