What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Spoke to FT support today, they are as frustrated as we are but they say the problem should be resolved now and should not effect new orders, also this was posted on their forum:

11qpidu.png

Finally had an update on my parcel - it's on its way to Florida.

Just had a message back from FT after i asked them what does LAL mean on the tracking anyway they they have told me it means your order is somewhere in your county so still confused as Royal mail say its still leaving china.......

Just had a message back from FT after i asked them what does LAL mean on the tracking anyway they they have told me it means your order is somewhere in your county so still confused as Royal mail say its still leaving china.......
Hmm doesn’t sound right to me. By that my parcel has been in the uk for over a week now. Maybe Bean Manchu has been washed out with all this rain. Maybe FT haven’t a clue where half of their orders really are.

Hmm doesn’t sound right to me. By that my parcel has been in the uk for over a week now. Maybe Bean Manchu has been washed out with all this rain. Maybe FT haven’t a clue where half of their orders really are.
I thought the same myself as mine has been say LAL for a week now too i think they are just palming me off because they are getting feed up with me keep messaging them all the time........

I thought the same myself as mine has been say LAL for a week now too i think they are just palming me off because they are getting feed up with me keep messaging them all the time........
I asked for a refund as it’s been a month now and was told to be patient as it’s on it’s way.
#wheresBean
#comeonBean
#cyclefasterBean
#thisway->Bean
#ffsBeanpullyourfingerout

Back
Top Bottom