What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I asked for a refund as it’s been a month now and was told to be patient as it’s on it’s way.
#wheresBean
#comeonBean
#cyclefasterBean
#thisway->Bean
#ffsBeanpullyourfingerout

Are you sure they didn't say Mr Bean?

I asked for a refund as it’s been a month now and was told to be patient as it’s on it’s way.
#wheresBean
#comeonBean
#cyclefasterBean
#thisway->Bean

#Beanthewongway

Just had a message back from FT after i asked them what does LAL mean on the tracking anyway they they have told me it means your order is somewhere in your county so still confused as Royal mail say its still leaving china.......

Probably means Lost At Langley (Heathrow)

#wheresBean
#comeonBean
#cyclefasterBean
#thisway->Bean
That's all i get from them myself its on its way please be patient........:(........I'am like yourself getting a bit pissed off with em now.........

Probably means Lost At Langley (Heathrow)
Could well be true that the thing is you just can't get a straight answer from them you ask them something and they come back with a answer that is completely different to what you ask em.......:banghead:......

Just had another up date on another order from FT and guess what yep you guessed it it's leaving china and going to LAL ......:3dmad:........

Just had another up date on another order from FT and guess what yep you guessed it it's leaving china and going to LAL ......:3dmad:........

https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/IATA_Codes/IATA_Code_L.htm

Screenshot_20190615-162653_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom