What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Yeah, it seems to be, very slowly. I had 4 on a flight to the UK last night & my Hotecig order arrived at Heathrow this morning earlier after being stuck

Oh, if you don't all hate FT there's a 10% off code for Sunday, DAD, use at you peril

Thanks for the code. Think I might leave it a bit before I buy more

What rattle? I use 21700 cells and can feel the weight shift if shook but no rattle.
yup 21700 molicels. shaking about in there like a goodun. tilt to vape and they move about. think im going to have to stick something like rolled up post it note to stop it as its already getting on my tits.

yup 21700 molicels. shaking about in there like a goodun. tilt to vape and they move about. think im going to have to stick something like rolled up post it note to stop it as its already getting on my tits.

Hi @MrDJ i have Molicell 21700 in my x217 also and have no noticable rattle. Seems very hit and miss on QC of these mods. Strange

Must be luck of the draw. I can shake mine like a loon & no rattle, just the occasional weight shifting. Actually feel it don't hear it.

ok i wont be shaking like this when i vape but just to give an idea

Back
Top Bottom