What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
My package is being reshipped. FT suggest using Netherlands Post.

Theres a 15 page thread on FT community boards atm.
Quite interesting and suggests all sorts of reasons which would make sense.
From yesterday theyve said they're going to reroute to avoid the problems but ive just noticed my item ive requested to be re shipped has been sent the same way.

Theres a 15 page thread on FT community boards atm.
Quite interesting and suggests all sorts of reasons which would make sense.
From yesterday theyve said they're going to reroute to avoid the problems but ive just noticed my item ive requested to be re shipped has been sent the same way.
Thanks mate will take a look.......

My pipe that was ordered 31.05.2019 has had last tracking update on 08.06.19 saying its at Ili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture which according to Google is in northernmost Xinjiang. So it's stuck up a fucking mountain. WTF. Probably waiting for Yak transport
I'm not using Fasttech again till all this shite calms down.

Last edited:
Mine is now in the UK and out for delivery today (according to RM). Considering I made the order on the 28th of May I suppose that’s not so bad really.

I'm pretty much done with FT.
Their prices are not so keen or European sellers are getting more in line price wise.
Shipping (to Belgium ) always takes at the very least a month unless I choose an expensive shipping option.
Their CS is acceptable but nothing compared to a UK seller.
Think l will spend the extra few quid and have it within the week if I buy in Belgium and the next day if I buy in Holland.

I ordered on the 29th May and after various tracking updates the last one leaves me confused..........

2019-06-09 11:23
Return to proper casting

Anyone know what that means? :D

Back
Top Bottom