What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Says they asked for help from their carriers, so that's being pro active, not waiting till the shit hits the fan. Too easy to blame any vendor for issues once goods have left & are in the hands of outside agents. We have enough issues with RM, Yodel & the like but still blame vendors first.

I don't think they did anything to be honest, they've only changed something now. I don't blame them at all either, I don't; think anyone is, it's not their fault

mine has arrived at LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom so i guess thats royal mail sorting centre.

Mine is saying unable to import as address is incomplete, ineligible or incorrect and being returned to sender ffs
It's only a dead rabbit rat some Freeman mesh coils and a spare glass for the free max.
Does seem to suggest it made it to England and being shipped back to China.
What now will FT contact me or will they just resend when it gets back I to them?

I’m 5 days away from my order being a month old. It’s been showing it’s sending to LAL for 4 days now. I’ve ended up ordering from the uk as I cba to wait any longer.

I’m 5 days away from my order being a month old. It’s been showing it’s sending to LAL for 4 days now. I’ve ended up ordering from the uk as I cba to wait any longer.
What does LAL stand for?
London Airport Langley?

I got a message from FT today to say that my other Franken skull mech is being returned to them china customs refused it they are going to try and resend it to me.........

I got a message from FT today to say that my other Franken skull mech is being returned to them china customs refused it they are going to try and resend it to me.........
Thing is, they don't actually seem to return your package, it's wierd

I ordered an Aromamizer Plus in red, with the single coil deck & a pack of 5ml glass tanks. It got returned a week ago, I put a ticket in to please resend, they message back, no problem

This morning they message me to say the red version has been discontinued, do I want to refund or replace. I don't get why they can't just reship my original package unless returned items go elsewhere & they get processed & sent back to the supplier or something

Anyway, I message back to swap it for the blue version. A few hours later I get an email to say they've shipped the accessories & no tank. I should've put it on hold but I didn't expect that. It's no wonder I've got so many parcels on the way

Back
Top Bottom