What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I've been chatting to one friend in China about this and the view is that this is a commercial issue within China rather than a political one. There are a lot of e-cig manufacturers who are pissed off with the practices of the online discounters, they're pissed off with them undercutting the prices which were agreed with their export wholesalers and distributors, they are pissed off that the discounters offer terrible to zero customer/warranty support and service. For years now, cutting the online discounters out of the supply chain has proven almost impossible, though some have managed it. Time will tell if the crackdown is temporary or not.

Chinese companies, and employees, are a lot more savvy about their use of VPNs than this would suggest. There are ways through the Chinese firewall, they are not left always open. ;) Don't believe everything Auntie Beeb tells you.
It was more conversations with some lovely open vendors and a few issues the daughter is having currently that pointed to a little caution on line of late. (She's the ad consultant for cruises to and from China).
Yeah it's a leaky sieve but sometimes business have to play the game.
Spot on about discounters though. That said it's getting less and less beneficial at current pound rates anyway isn't it.
Thanks though bud. May need to tug on your coat sleeve about some supreme builds this week if you have 5 mins.

It was more conversations with some lovely open vendors and a few issues the daughter is having currently that pointed to a little caution on line of late. (She's the ad consultant for cruises to and from China).
Yeah it's a leaky sieve but sometimes business have to play the game.
Spot on about discounters though. That said it's getting less and less beneficial at current pound rates anyway isn't it.
Thanks though bud. May need to tug on your coat sleeve about some supreme builds this week if you have 5 mins.
Yeah, that's cool. It is a game with real consequences.

No probs on the Supreme builds. I've been fixed on what works for me for the longest time ... I buy SFC wire shots from Smut, 26/36g 316/Ni80 or all Ni80, 5 x 3.5mm spaced wraps, built on the postless deck. 60W is my mark for warmth and density of vapour. Let's take it to PMs if you have questions. :)

Yeah, that's cool. It is a game with real consequences.

No probs on the Supreme builds. I've been fixed on what works for me for the longest time ... I buy SFC wire shots from Smut, 26/36g 316/Ni80 or all Ni80, 5 x 3.5mm spaced wraps, built on the postless deck. 60W is my mark for warmth and density of vapour. Let's take it to PMs if you have questions. :)
Your a gent. I'm not a million miles away from that currently. I will adjust to spaced.
Thanks bud.

FT confirmed my parcel is being sent back to them after it was rejected by customs. I have asked them to re-send. On the plus side another order from about 10 days later turned up today (also e-packet)

Anybody having items resent, looks like FT are bypassing Bejing due to the security issues. Packages may take 2-3 days longer. At least they appear to be looking for ways to aleviate the problems we've been having.

Anybody having items resent, looks like FT are bypassing Bejing due to the security issues. Packages may take 2-3 days longer. At least they appear to be looking for ways to aleviate the problems we've been having.

Shame it had to come to this before they bothered, they knew it was coming

On a note, I had another parcel rejected & sent back to FT whereas another one landed in the UK after not moving for a week

Got two being returned and hopefully resent soon and one on the way by hk post instead of e-packet need to see if that gets sent back or not if not I think all use hk post until it gets sorted

Shame it had to come to this before they bothered, they knew it was coming

On a note, I had another parcel rejected & sent back to FT whereas another one landed in the UK after not moving for a week
How did they know it was coming?
This issue has appeared after the end of May sales when extra orders would have been placed & tie in more with @scrumpox take on the issue. Best time to hit vendors who are undercutting is when they're at their busiest.

How did they know it was coming?
This issue has appeared after the end of May sales when extra orders would have been placed & tie in more with @scrumpox take on the issue. Best time to hit vendors who are undercutting is when they're at their busiest.

From Anniepan last week:

We noticed this issue a long time ago and urged our shipping carrier to help us solve the issue as soon as they can

Only now after a load of forum posts & probably dozens of tickets they've changed how e-packets are sent

To our valued customers: in order to avoid the return issue, we will ship the express ePacket packages from other cities recently, the shipping speed maybe 2-3 working days slower than Beijing ePacket

From Anniepan last week:

We noticed this issue a long time ago and urged our shipping carrier to help us solve the issue as soon as they can

Only now after a load of forum posts & probably dozens of tickets they've changed how e-packets are sent

To our valued customers: in order to avoid the return issue, we will ship the express ePacket packages from other cities recently, the shipping speed maybe 2-3 working days slower than Beijing ePacket
Says they asked for help from their carriers, so that's being pro active, not waiting till the shit hits the fan. Too easy to blame any vendor for issues once goods have left & are in the hands of outside agents. We have enough issues with RM, Yodel & the like but still blame vendors first.

Back
Top Bottom