What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I have not ordered recently, but had noticed just going with whatever free post FT were using at the time, always resulted in arrival 10-14 days, everytime.

Bit more info from RM tracking: 'This item could not be imported due to an incomplete, illegible or incorrect address. It will now be returned to the sender. Please contact the sender for queries.'

This makes a bit more sense @MrDJ
Not sure if this is relevant but i ordered a bb tank, some doors and a button (nothing likely to be stopped). It shipped around 4th june but prior to shipping ft raised a ticket saying my postal address was wrong. I replied saying its perfectly correct and they have delivered to that address in the past. They offered to post via free post however i said nope, epacket please. Came up on 17trakt as posted 4th june. On checking the website today it seems like my items been returned to ft the chunts. Have no idea why though

Well I got my order today of my tanks, phew!
The order I made a week before that is still stuck in China, but..theres nothing in there that could be turned away as its just wire and syringes and stuff. So finegrs crossed I get that soon

Well I got my order today of my tanks, phew!
The order I made a week before that is still stuck in China, but..theres nothing in there that could be turned away as its just wire and syringes and stuff. So finegrs crossed I get that soon
Rubbing it in now :mad:. Still waiting for confirmation that one package is being resent & getting gobbledegook tracking for another package from a manufacturer with mods for review,
Glad you got yours though :)2

Tracking since june 1st showed it was at Beijing where its stayed ever since until when i tracked it this morning it showed that it was being returned.

Screenshot_20190610-060002_Chrome.jpg

Just checked it again and this is what i got back.
Its now showing like this morning never happened.

Screenshot_20190610-181616_Chrome.jpg

bugger, thought mine had made it to the plane but its stuck since 2am yesterday at Arrive at Beijing International Mail Exchange station

Not sure if this is relevant but i ordered a bb tank, some doors and a button (nothing likely to be stopped). It shipped around 4th june but prior to shipping ft raised a ticket saying my postal address was wrong. I replied saying its perfectly correct and they have delivered to that address in the past. They offered to post via free post however i said nope, epacket please. Came up on 17trakt as posted 4th june. On checking the website today it seems like my items been returned to ft the chunts. Have no idea why though

Gonna keep an eye on FT forums to see if I can learn anything new

Back
Top Bottom