What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
bugger, thought mine had made it to the plane but its stuck since 2am yesterday at Arrive at Beijing International Mail Exchange station

I dunno what's going on at that gaff but they sure as shiney shit ain't working. I've had stuff their for 10 days now

Untitled.png

Last edited:
My order got stopped last week by the Chinese customs after 4 weeks of trying.. Ft gave me an option of trying to post again or a refund. I took the refund and fair play to them, the money was back in my account within minutes.

Annoyingly I’m in the same boat. Ordered 17 may. Still waiting as it’s been sent back and apparently back at the Chinese mail depot.

Pretty sure I had Bean Manchu at the restaurant I was in on Saturday. Not bad, a little salty but....

Had nothing but problems with my last 2 order's from FT, one was lost in their system and took a short break at their place. The second one was an even bigger cluster fuck. Got one email saying had has shipped by epacket only to get another email 3 days later saying it had been given a new shipping number and was now coming via some other postal method. Took 10 days between 2nd email and it actually leaving China. Then according to 17track it then spent nearly 3 weeks on a plane before landing in Oslo. It then took a short 6 day vacation in Oslo before heading to the UK which took another week. Once it got to the UK the post office has it in my hands in 48 hrs.
Trying to deal with FT was a joke with them just saying wait a few days each time I contacted them. Well after these 2 failures I will not be dealing with them ever again, okay it may cost me a bit more using other places but I just won't deal with a company that has the attitude they have towards customers.

Pretty much in the same boat/plane. From FT 20% sale. Stuck in Bejing since the 1st June-no updates, not too worried as on holiday at the moment. Made another order with free shipping. That will prob arrive before.
IMG_0978.jpg

I've still had zero issue's (barring one royal mail one eighteen months back) with almost weekly orders.
I always avoid ordering during Chinese holidays (worth checking before ordering as they have some whacky ones) but unofficially I'd say that all traffic is likely to be slow from the end of May through early June due to the anniversary of the attempted revolution. Companies can't say anything but the whole of China clamps down pretty hard.

Tickets are also likely to be slow as every (and I mean every) communication will be passing through government eye's before being cleared for action.

I've been chatting to one friend in China about this and the view is that this is a commercial issue within China rather than a political one. There are a lot of e-cig manufacturers who are pissed off with the practices of the online discounters, they're pissed off with them undercutting the prices which were agreed with their export wholesalers and distributors, they are pissed off that the discounters offer terrible to zero customer/warranty support and service. For years now, cutting the online discounters out of the supply chain has proven almost impossible, though some have managed it. Time will tell if the crackdown is temporary or not.

Tickets are also likely to be slow as every (and I mean every) communication will be passing through government eye's before being cleared for action.
Chinese companies, and employees, are a lot more savvy about their use of VPNs than this would suggest. There are ways through the Chinese firewall, they are not left always open. ;) Don't believe everything Auntie Beeb tells you.

I have a hard time believing this is a China-wide issue myself, had 2FDeal orders flying in while these Fasttech orders are stalling. I'm more inclined to believe it's the way FT are sending them that's causing the issue.

I have a hard time believing this is a China-wide issue myself, had 2FDeal orders flying in while these Fasttech orders are stalling. I'm more inclined to believe it's the way FT are sending them that's causing the issue.

Not much else to add but I've a Hotecig order in the same situation as my FT orders

I've also had no random parcels for a couple of weeks now :D

Back
Top Bottom