What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
My last three orders have been fine, the latest arrived this morning, standard 7 days after shipping. Bloody fast pedalling.
If it's just pot luck then my one outstanding order should have a problem ... but it's not essential, just a cheap punt ... the end of China shopping is probably greatly exaggerated.

I read an interesting story t'other day about China's potential next move in the trade war with the US. An ban or restriction on the export of rare earth minerals would fuck up the car and tech industries in very short order. Just the threat of it might bring the Trump administration to heel. Interesting days indeed.

Pipe? What pipe, bro?
images.jpg

Had 1 arrive this morning containing a battery so had to choose the slower delivery, it arrived faster than the other parcels, ones stuck in Beijing with E-Packet since the 6th.

I might just go with whichever random shipping option pops up next time.

Best to weather the storm and let FT sort it all out, I'm sure they are as keen as anyone to resolve it.

On the plus side it's stopped me buying shit I don't need for now.

Any update today pal?

I've had nowt drop on the doormat

Annie's said today there's a security clampdown at the Beijing centre. It must be this is one's pulled out there all are & it's causing major delays. I've totally TPD compliant parcels getting stuck or sent back. An Aegis mod was returned, & a few packs of battery wraps & drip tips haven't moved for a week.

Orders that are getting to the UK are being sent back to China by Royal Mail because of an invalid or incorrect address. None of it makes any sense
It is becoming a bit of a pain now i may have to stop ordering from china ..........

China is no problem ... DHL on the other hand ... I've been waiting 9 days for a package of chipsets and screens so I can repair some Vsticking VK530 mods. Posted in Germany on 1st June and now DHL claim the tracking number is not on their system.

Fucking DHL fucks!

Apparently Yodel have a delivery for me today...

Seems to be in-line with a FT order.

Bit more info from RM tracking: 'This item could not be imported due to an incomplete, illegible or incorrect address. It will now be returned to the sender. Please contact the sender for queries.'

This makes a bit more sense @MrDJ

Back
Top Bottom