What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
These orders are getting stopped by Chinese customs before they've been put on a plane. Nothing to do with destination customs.

Dalm. Sounds like pot luck then if your package is in a sack with one stopped then all stopped.

Dalm. Sounds like pot luck then if your package is in a sack with one stopped then all stopped.
Two orders, same day. One arrived last week, other returned. As you say pot luck. FT know there's an issue & hope to have it sorted asap. Not just UK epacket being affected though.

My x217 has made it to the plane but another order of Nord pods ordered yesterday but e packet was 3 dollers extra so used the free China mail for the first time so anything upto 30 days delivery. E packet has always been 9-10 days.

It's something like that, I had an order I made on 1st June arrive the 5th June, then an order that dispatched 27th May has spent a full 10 days doing nothing

All other have either been returned or stuck at Beijing International Mail Exchange

That's where my other mod i ordered is stuck at Beijing International mail exchange the other day it said it was being returned to FT now its not saying that opened a ticket with FT and all they have said is that its not been returned and that its on its way to me ..........

That's where my other mod i ordered is stuck at Beijing International mail exchange the other day it said it was being returned to FT now its not saying that opened a ticket with FT and all they have said is that its not been returned and that its on its way to me ..........

Any update today pal?

I've had nowt drop on the doormat

Annie's said today there's a security clampdown at the Beijing centre. It must be this is one's pulled out there all are & it's causing major delays. I've totally TPD compliant parcels getting stuck or sent back. An Aegis mod was returned, & a few packs of battery wraps & drip tips haven't moved for a week.

Orders that are getting to the UK are being sent back to China by Royal Mail because of an invalid or incorrect address. None of it makes any sense

It's a bit of a joke. It's only 2 pack of coils. Also am disappointed now because I was hoping Bean Manchu might deliver to me on his bicycle.

Hey @rew i got this when i looked today

Beijing Post Express wangjing Regional Branch Tianzhu Camp investment department arranged delivery, expected to be delivered by 13:00:00 (Delivery man name: Bean Manchu; tel: 18519361192)

looks like Bean Manchu is going to be busy lol

Hey @rew i got this when i looked today

Beijing Post Express wangjing Regional Branch Tianzhu Camp investment department arranged delivery, expected to be delivered by 13:00:00 (Delivery man name: Bean Manchu; tel: 18519361192)

looks like Bean Manchu is going to be busy lol

Perhaps I should give him a bell to see if he knows anything

Back
Top Bottom