What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I have an order on the go, Just tracked it, and it says "returned to proper casting" What the fuck is that about?
Gone back to FT, at least that's what one of mine said. Raise a ticket & either get it resent or refunded. Bear in mind though it's Dragon Boat holiday in China.

Well this is really helpful. Tracking has given me the name of the delivery man: Delivery man name: Bean Manchu. Perhaps I should phone him.

I tried another tracker and my order has been returned to sender. So ticket opened with FT.

Well this is really helpful. Tracking has given me the name of the delivery man: Delivery man name: Bean Manchu. Perhaps I should phone him.
Aye Bean's handling mine too, fuck! Two orders placed in May, one on the 20th, one 27th, the 27th has been delivered. Fuck!

Aye Bean's handling mine too, fuck! Two orders placed in May, one on the 20th, one 27th, the 27th has been delivered. Fuck!

if this continues am gonna have to consider other options in future.

I've only just started using ft again after their fuck ups with the customs charges I incurred. Hey ho.

They will have to get something sorted otherwise they are gonna lose orders. Hopefully it's just temporary.

FT are aware of issues with packages being returned & it's not just UK buyers affected. Europe & US are also suffering. Supposedly being sorted this month. I blame Trump for all of this :D

Back
Top Bottom