What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Maybe they've realised the recent 20% discount was just too much and they're just going to refund everyone.

It looks like my order reached UK, but now it's being sent back. 'Unable to import - return to sender.

It looks like my order reached UK, but now it's being sent back. 'Unable to import - return to sender.
What did you order rew, just so we can get an idea what's going back.
Mine has got through 3 parts of China so far and next stop UK so not sure about my x217 until it lands here.

What did you order rew, just so we can get an idea what's going back.
Mine has got through 3 parts of China so far and next stop UK so not sure about my x217 until it lands here.

It was just some stock coils. Sent by epacket

Oh crap, only coils and they got refused. Could be the end of China orders if this becomes the norm.

It's a bit of a joke. It's only 2 pack of coils. Also am disappointed now because I was hoping Bean Manchu might deliver to me on his bicycle.

Oh crap, only coils and they got refused. Could be the end of China orders if this becomes the norm.
Belgian customs have been shit hot with my stuff this year. Anything non tpd I have mostly lose.
China is becoming increasingly less of an option.

Mods should be ok then as they are not size compatable only in a kit which is 2ml So why the fek are mods on their own still having the bollox of this could contain nicotene
So coils should not be affected by this either. Makes no sense unless it's over £15/$20

Back
Top Bottom