What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Thing is, they don't actually seem to return your package, it's wierd

I ordered an Aromamizer Plus in red, with the single coil deck & a pack of 5ml glass tanks. It got returned a week ago, I put a ticket in to please resend, they message back, no problem

This morning they message me to say the red version has been discontinued, do I want to refund or replace. I don't get why they can't just reship my original package unless returned items go elsewhere & they get processed & sent back to the supplier or something

Anyway, I message back to swap it for the blue version. A few hours later I get an email to say they've shipped the accessories & no tank. I should've put it on hold but I didn't expect that. It's no wonder I've got so many parcels on the way
They will action the offer of resending on information of the original parcel being rejected so I doubt your original parcel will arrive back with them for a while.
Even when it does it will be along with thousands of other's requiring opening, checking, 're adding to stock lists.
The operation at fastech is mind boggling.
They will just make up another order in hope they eventually get yours back rather than lose custom.

They will action the offer of resending on information of the original parcel being rejected so I doubt your original parcel will arrive back with them for a while.
Even when it does it will be along with thousands of other's requiring opening, checking, 're adding to stock lists.
The operation at fastech is mind boggling.
They will just make up another order in hope they eventually get yours back rather than lose custom.
Yeah, I can imagine something like that is the case, especially now with how many returns they're going to have to deal with, must be a crazy place

Looks like its all starting to move again, Ive had updates today from 6th straight through to the 12th. Mines just been released from Langley too

How's this for a f**ked up delivery, I guess I won't be getting these for a while, nothing dodgy just a 3D printer magnetic bed and a few electronic components:

2019-06-13 04:54
Shipped by airline

2019-06-13 01:32
Departure from "Beijing Express International", the next stop of the "Beijing Exchange Station"

2019-06-13 00:20
"Beijing Speed International" has been exported directly seal

2019-06-07 11:19
"Beijing Express International" return, note: security return

2019-06-04 12:29
"Beijing Exchange Station" returned

2019-06-04 08:23
Shipped by airline

2019-06-03 20:15
Arrive at "Beijing Exchange Station"

2019-06-03 19:48
"Beijing Speed International" has been exported directly seal

2019-06-02 04:26
Leave the "International express bulk Investment Department", the next stop "Beijing Terminal"

2019-06-01 03:21
"International Courier Bulk Investment department" has received, range Investment: Wang Lizhen 18519362377

What does LAL stand for?
London Airport Langley?
Sorry mate i was wrong.
Check @nwhornet post on this dont no what i was thinking about LHR is London Airport Langley sorry again mate.
Iv'e just checked my tracking after i got a message from FT saying my is being returned to them and now mine says the same left china onward to LAL........

Last edited:
Thing is, they don't actually seem to return your package, it's wierd

I ordered an Aromamizer Plus in red, with the single coil deck & a pack of 5ml glass tanks. It got returned a week ago, I put a ticket in to please resend, they message back, no problem

This morning they message me to say the red version has been discontinued, do I want to refund or replace. I don't get why they can't just reship my original package unless returned items go elsewhere & they get processed & sent back to the supplier or something

Anyway, I message back to swap it for the blue version. A few hours later I get an email to say they've shipped the accessories & no tank. I should've put it on hold but I didn't expect that. It's no wonder I've got so many parcels on the way
It is becoming a bit of a pain now if i dont receive my order this time i think i shall just get a refund and wont order again from them for a while......

Back
Top Bottom