What's new

New user, and new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Get involved and ask away, the forum shall answer, good work on the stand and moving to vaping! Tally ho and all that, pip pip.

Hi @Vaping doyle and welcome to the planet.
similar set up i gave up with and gave up overnight. best move you will ever make.
warning though, be carefull of the dreaded shinyitis disease which will empty your wallet buying all the new shiny bits of kit.
this is worth bookmarking for future reference. always ask first before you buy something as usually will will have nice discount codes to save a few quid POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Welcome dude, and yeah, be careful. After a year of vaping on a single pen, 3 or so months ago i landed here, got infected by these guys, and 5 or 6 hundred dollars later i have enough crap to outlast a nuclear holocaust

(Or a multiyear global pandemic)

Last edited:
Hello @Vaping doyle and welcome to POTV :)

You've made a good choice switching to vaping and yes there's lot's of exploring to do with liquids and devices. You're off to a good start and definitely showing signs of being hooked on vaping with your vape storage build. :thumbup:

Enjoy your vaping adventure.
Hello. And thank you. Ues indeed the vaping world is still confusing to me but ive been doing loads of exploring regarding various types of vapes. And thank you very much for for the kudos on my vape storage. I was thinking what to keep all of my bits and bobs in. My wood workshop shed had just the stuff.

Welcome dude, and yeah, be careful. After a year of vaping on a single pen, 3 or so months ago i landed here, got infected by these guys, and 5 or 6 hundred dollars later i have enough crap to outlast a nuclear holocaust

but how much would you of spent if you was still smoking? or should i say how many cig butts and nothing else to show for it. at least youve got plenty of shiny things now :D

Hi @Vaping doyle and welcome to the planet.
similar set up i gave up with and gave up overnight. best move you will ever make.
warning though, be carefull of the dreaded shinyitis disease which will empty your wallet buying all the new shiny bits of kit.
this is worth bookmarking for future reference. always ask first before you buy something as usually will will have nice discount codes to save a few quid POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Hello. I found 88vape in my local b&m and the choices that they provide is brilliant. Ive stocked up on spare coils loads and loads, also ive got over 15 e-liquids and im very tempted to buy more. And you are right about the wallet bit ive spends loads on the 10ml liquids and im looking at some point to buy a mod version but its very confusing.

potv-ani-gif.210337

congrats on giving up the stinkies. I started off with a 88vape deluxe also, used it for 4 months gradually dropping nicotine strengh.
nice little storage unit you built there.
Thanks for the nice words about the storage unit. That was a easy build. Im finding the deluxe kit very good and its easy to clean and use.

but how much would you of spent if you was still smoking? or should i say how many cig butts and nothing else to show for it. at least youve got plenty of shiny things now :D
Well I did smoke rolling tobacco and the price with any tobbaco goes up and down. I was paying every week £11.70 now that is a waste of money and I got fed up of running out and going to the shop. Ive noticed a big difference in saving. And also I can certainly buy more vape equipment. Im so glad im not smoking. Vaping is a whole new healthy world. Love it.

Loool. What got me also is the amount of juices is mind blowing ive even bought two of my favourite cigar/ double espresso
Still waiting for them arrive. At some point ill build up my vape collection and enjoy. Mybe I might need to build a bigger storage cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom