What's new

SS Ti1 Ni TCR

Strange, it only works on Ti for temp

yeah, that is odd. ... and not ideal as your coil isn't made of titanium and in theory that means the TC isn't working right ... not that it won't vape at all, but it's not doing what it should be.

yeah, that is odd. ... and not ideal as your coil isn't made of titanium and in theory that means the TC isn't working right ... not that it won't vape at all, but it's not doing what it should be.
The guy in the shop said he had 1 and maybe that's why he showed me that setting? Since getting home found I can do a firmware update but stupid file is a zip and won't open. Says it's corrupt and I downloaded it from their site grrr. Could make it up to 230 watts lol

Where would she find that on the Sig @Squidgy ?

With the aid of google, it looks like its not possible to adjust the wattage in TC mode, which is odd. TBH the reviews I've glanced at, don't rate the TC function very highly on this mod at all, the resistance reading is a bit hit and miss. I'd be inclined to stick with Wattage mode.

LOL, I meant the Sigeili, was gonna look for a manual.

With the aid of google, it looks like its not possible to adjust the wattage in TC mode, which is odd. TBH the reviews I've glanced at, don't rate the TC function very highly on this mod at all, the resistance reading is a bit hit and miss. I'd be inclined to stick with Wattage mode.
Thanks, think I'm happy with what it does so far. Flavour is brilliant too

Back
Top Bottom