What's new

SS Ti1 Ni TCR

I guess I'd stick with wattage as @Squidgy says.

In the future if you really want to try TC, I'd get something with a DNA or yihi chip in. Sliding down the scale, vaporesso aint too shabby either.

In the future if you really want to try TC, I'd get something with a DNA or yihi chip in. Sliding down the scale, vaporesso aint too shabby either.
I'll see how I get on with this for now, until shinyitus hits again lol. I have seen a couple I like but much more expensive

yeah, changed your tune now .... it was all run it dry and crank it up a minute ago! ;)

The pinnacle for TC imho is Dicodes, but those are hefty cost for a new one.

Strange, it only works on Ti for temp

Not ideal to use Ti mode with an SS coil, you wont get much benefit from it as the mod will be expecting to see a bigger resistance difference than you will actually get so the Mod will not throttle back and you will get dry hits.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-23_13-31-26.png
    upload_2021-9-23_13-31-26.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 42
Not ideal to use Ti mode with an SS coil, you wont get much benefit from it as the mod will be expecting to see a bigger resistance difference than you will actually get so the Mod will not throttle back and you will get dry hits.

You were winning right up until that post, LOL. A TC listing for kanthal, lol, I have some mods that claim to do nichrome... (voopoo, cough,cough)

You were winning right up until that post, LOL. A TC listing for kanthal, lol, I have some mods that claim to do nichrome... (voopoo, cough,cough)

:2thumbsup:

Errr it's just a listing of the TCR's for different wire types. Kanthal does have a TCR but its so minute that there is'nt anything that can monitor such a small change.;)

Back
Top Bottom