What's new

Blotto Max Tester Event, “The Results”

Thank @Mutley1 i had been running out of air. Good shout on the screws I haven’t felt the need to change my flat heads yet but do appreciate the hex screws are a lot better.

I’ve just put some Reggiec coils in mine and it’s cracking.

I wonder if you’ll come across the same quandary myself and some of the testers faced about putting a single in. Let me know how you get on

im more than likely too stick too dual coil in this & my main reason mainly for putting hex screws was the slot heads under bright light & my bad eyesight the shine of the screws was making it hard to see the slots & hex make it so much easier for me at least :)

im more than likely too stick too dual coil in this & my main reason mainly for putting hex screws was the slot heads under bright light & my bad eyesight the shine of the screws was making it hard to see the slots & hex make it so much easier for me at least :)

I had exactly the same problem with the slotted screws, with light shining I had a hard time finding the slot :18:

Running mine with a single 3ID Ni80 Juggernaut right now. Worth a try as a single, works pretty well. Good to hear you're liking it!

Fare do.
I think with regards the Blotto range the Max is the polar opposite to the OG Blotto we’re as the V1.5 sits in between them if that makes sense.

I had exactly the same problem with the slotted screws, with light shining I had a hard time finding the slot :18:

Running mine with a single 3ID Ni80 Juggernaut right now. Worth a try as a single, works pretty well. Good to hear you're liking it!

oh im always finding it hard getting in it the correct slot & got a slap for it the last time :P as for single will give it a try at some point & will need to order some more coils from @Reggiec soon.

I seem to remember commenting on the Slot heads on the Single, glad I wasn’t alone :sinister:o

yesterday evening i noticed a small amount of liquid coming out the airflow & put that to me combing out the tails too much & noticed the flavour tailed of as well, today i rewicked the same as i do on the blotto single & hellvape rta i do the damn vape with the tails just in the juice slots & its been fine all day keeping up with wicking & most importantly zero leaks, so thought id share obviously this aint for everybodys style but if it helps then :)

just a little thing ive noticed when filling up sometimes it would leak from airflow, not much but it did leak so ive removed the small o ring as on the single coil blotto & leaks are gone :)

Just to let everybody know, it wasn’t BS, I was talking about in my tester event score card. I only was testing for two days, and went and got myself another one from Legion Of Vapes. The Blotto Max is Phenomenal.:2thumbsup: And these two is all I use now.
C61BAF38-30CE-406C-9E21-F2C5BA19BE1F.jpeg

Just to let everybody know, it wasn’t BS, I was talking about in my tester event score card. I only was testing for two days, and went and got myself another one from Legion Of Vapes. The Blotto Max is Phenomenal.:2thumbsup: And these two is all I use now.View attachment 266470
Didn't realise you could squonk it?
Or maybe you're just waiting on finding a good price on a dna riva ;)

Didn't realise you could squonk it?
Or maybe you're just waiting on finding a good price on a dna riva ;)
Yeah it’s a new DNA Riva I really want. But I just drilled a small hole in the bottom of the Blotto and made it for squonking lol:30::22:

Back
Top Bottom